Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lolitannia RP II  (Read 37119 times)
y0k41
Commander of the Loli-loli Defense Brigade

Commandant

Loli Points: 30

• Awards Price : 35 LTD Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :3485.00LTD

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « on: June 25, 2018, 03:39:21 AM »

Google doc for world-building.

Just starting up the topic for now, let's brainstorm how to do this. Ahahaha

So far we haven't specified much cept starting from scratch and having all girl charas, if everyone's up for that. (a break from eyeball man at least)

One setting I had in mind was in a sort of Netherworld, like a former hell that got overthrown, leaving behind a sort of demony-fantasy world where, instead of dying, people "respawn" there (though they can leave to be reincarnated etc. through a mysterious gate). Those that stay there longest change in appearance but can control it to a degree (like transforming youkai) and its populated by all sortsa strange surreal creatures.
    Not sure how societies would work there and what would go on though  Sweat

Another simple idea, a youth hostel for youkai/otherworldly beings run by a loli alchemist. Set in a modern city? Could do lotsa shenanigans with that.

Another was...well, playing off a story idea I liked but never wrote yet, a halloween-themed story where these girls accidentally unlock a book that sealed tons of spirits captured by a witch, and those spirits escape and enter people, giving them powers and forming a sort of pact with them (including the 3 girls, who, in my story idea became a witch, zombie girl, and a vampy) and pressured by the owner of the book they have to help capture the escaped spirits from their human hosts, while also somehow pretending to be normal in daily life/school.
    Definitely could get creative with that, and has some direction in conflict n all that.

Another...magical girls, in a world where the method to become a magical girl became public, and it integrated into society in several ways, at one level becoming a competitive arena sport in schools/colleges, on another having elite mahou shoujo special forces, volunteer magical girls to keep rogue magical girls in check, also shifting society so little girls have the least to fear, even making things like guns inferior.
    Important Questions: Are there trap magical girls? Do they stay magical girls when they get older? (I'd say yes) Are there talking mascot animals? Are there magical girl prankers on youtube turning people into frogs? Hmm.
    Also each magical girl would have very unique awakenings of their power, with some general skills most can use (like basic magic protection and pew pew shooting)

Okay so tbh I like the magical idea the best, anyone else got ideas?
    « Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 03:24:33 AM by y0k41 » Logged

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Loli Points: 22

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 40 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :2505.00LTD

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 09:02:48 AM »

I like those ideas. The magical one sounds fun as hell, love the idea of rogue magical girls (would we call those witches ou some other name?).
    The one about the netherworld has a lot of potential too, I imagine the societies would be divided into factions,where the strongest of each one would rule in some kind of council? Something along those lines. Either that or survival of the fitest mode for everyone. To be honest I'm a sucker for this kind of fantasy stories so this is my favorite so far.

I thought we could do something along the lines of Konosuba or Danmachi. Don't have much in terms of originality though Sweat

Dunno how I feel about the all girls thing but I'm down to try it if everyone is okay with it

There is no one anywhere in the world who is truly malicious - Noumi Kudryavka
    y0k41

Commandant

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 04:47:30 PM »

Well tbh it's probably better if we just make whatever chara we feel like, but I'll go along with it if everyone else wants to lol.

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 40 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 1000 LTD

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 05:33:31 PM »

I'm more comfortable rping as a dude honestly Sweat

uni_at_lastation
    A Weiss Schwarz, CHAOS card gamer, at your service 24/7~

Marquess

Loli Points: 20

Money :592.00LTD

Send Money to uni_at_lastation
    ecchi nano wa ikenai to omoi masu yo?

View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 11:09:31 PM »

Yeah I am fine with the magical setting. And no Alex you must rping as a girl or better yet, a loli!!!

A spinning Nagamon is a happy Nagamon~

y0k41

Commandant

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 06:57:52 AM »

Maybe a dude who accidentally signed on to become a "magical girl"  Khukhu

So maybe they cursed him to look like a loli, but he's still a dude inside. That could be neaat (btw I'm thinking a neet/borderline hikkikomori girl for mine, around college age but so short people mistake her for a kid a lot)

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 07:29:13 AM »

Oh, that does sound interesting. I think I know what I'll be going for Thumb up
    Also, about the contracts and powers n all that, any restrictions I should have in mind?
    Like, are familiars ok? Blood crazed magical girls okay? You know, that stuff

y0k41

Commandant

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: June 28, 2018, 03:22:08 AM »

Guuys I sat down and expanded on the world-building quite a bit, I've put what I've got so far in this google doc. Feel free to comment/give feedback and suggestions. Click here for it.

I plan to get pretty deep into it, because 1. it's nice writing practice 2. I might use it beyond this RP one day 3. it's fun damnit  LULZ Still has a ton more to fill out but this should be a good start~

y0k41

Commandant

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: June 30, 2018, 03:00:06 AM »

So uh, now that we've at least started on the general stuff, maybe zoom in on some specific starting scenario..? Or got character ideas to share? I'm afraid I don't have much thought up yet but maybe a school club of sorts that is trying to form a team for magical girl battles. Except its only 1 person so far and she tries to go to desperate measures to even "trick" people to join? Could see a way leading up to alex's chara getting roped in.  LULZ

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: June 30, 2018, 06:49:12 PM »

Oh, nice. Been trying to find a reason to get my char to do the damn pact,now I have one. Though I dunno how I should do my character's bio. He's gonna permanentely stay a loli girl as soon as he does the magic circle thing right? Then I should probably describe both his male and female form... I'll get on to it next tuesday night, currently studying for exams

uni_at_lastation

Marquess

View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: July 01, 2018, 12:54:24 PM »

Might as well start with mine.

Name: Suzuka Huckein

Role: Close - Mid range combat

Armaments: Strike Sword and Strike Shield with the shield being attached to the user’s left arm.

Magic:

Thunder Crash - Manipulate the electrical charge from storm clouds and form a lightning pillar cage from above using each tip of the caster’s fingers per lightning pillar, the caster may clench one’s fist resulting in all 5 pillars of lightning to quickly close in and roast the targets into a single big pillar of lightning.

Inner focus - Cause the caster to focus one’s mana into a weapon usually a sword for a extra boost to damage.

Slyph’s Wind - Cause the caster to move fast and allows flight.

Magic bullet - A bullet made of pure mana

Bio: A warrior mage who roams the world doing mercenaries for others while searching for the mage who gave her a deep scar on left eye thus she wore a eyepatch. She was recently caught by the mage association and was planned for execution but decided to try and reform her by enrolling her in a mage school. Current offense in school includes getting into fights and playing truant.
    « Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 12:59:37 PM by uni_at_lastation » Logged

y0k41

Commandant

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: July 01, 2018, 06:15:54 PM »

I like it! Also brings up the idea of a setting in a magical school, and I like how you used the world building stuffs.

Here's my try then:

Name: Ellie Fritz

Role: Unknown

A former NEET living alone in an apartment in Japan (or wherever the magic school is located). Her parents discovered she had dropped out of college and forced her to enroll in a Mage Academy, known for their strictness and effectiveness. She now lives in an on-campus dormitory with a roommate.

She was Awakened upon joining, but so far failed to exhibit any innate skills other than causing nearby objects to fly about randomly. She also once caused nearby plants to whither.

So far she struggles with basic magic skills, only inconsistently able to perform class C magic missles and single-layer shield projecting (about the size of a trashcan lid).

Note: Magic academy students vary greatly in age, with mixed classes for magic related classes, as well as regular education based on grades.

y0k41

Commandant

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: July 04, 2018, 02:09:50 AM »

Note: I'm just writing a bit of a practice passage to help introduce Ellie. Hope it makes sense.  Sweat
    (also I just realized 1st person is probably a bad idea for RP lol)

“Miss Fritz?” Professor Murdel peered at me over his round spectacles, not hiding the lack of expectations in his goateed frown. Ugh. I hate lab time.
         “Your group may proceed to demonstrate their results…assuming, of course, you are capable.” Some snickering in the background.
         “Of course, teach. I’ll go first.” My lab partner (and roomate) Miya spoke up, her voice like a bell. She was buying me time-not that any time would be enough, though the gesture was nice.
         She stepped apart from us, her fluffy blonde hair bouncing as she moved. She unsheathed her dagger and held it up to the sun. A strange antique with its ivory handle and steel blade, etched with mysterious runes that glowed blue as it drank in the sun. I asked her where she’d gotten it once- she told me it was just a model hunting knife she found at a flea market and took to a shop to get customized. It seemed to call out to her, she said- just the style she was looking for.

She took a deep breath, then glanced at the professor for confirmation, to which he gave a slight nod. The knife danced as it swiftly carved a pattern into the air, followed by a quick jab. A dazzling blue bolt shot off the tip, curving slightly to hit the rubber target dummy 10 meters away, which erratically bounced as if slammed by a professional boxer. There was a polite applause.

“A fine display, you even went as far as to have it home in. Your gesture could be much more efficient, but it’ll have to do for now. Make sure to master your manual aim. Next.”

I reluctantly stepped up to the platform and held up my wand like a conductor’s baton. A classic wooden stick favored by students under tight budgets, or those who simply didn’t like standing out. I bought it at the student store for $3.99 along with some granola bars. Technically, I could’ve just grabbed any stick off the ground, but these things are at least sturdy and better for fwipping around. I could still feel the residue where the price sticker was.

I closed my eyes. Breathe in. Mentally construct it. A glowing blue orb. All I have to do is swing this wand, and this bolt will launch into existence. Focus. Breathe out.
         “…any day now, Miss Fritz.” More snickering, and some shushing. Immature bastards. The orb flickered and turned red. I opened my eyes and slashed the air.
         Nothing. An expectant silence. I swung my wand once more. No response. I sighed, ready to step off, when suddenly the training dummy quivered and swung around like someone was shaking it by the shoulders. It bounced back in place with a comically loud sprooing, which caught everyone off guard and got out a good laugh.
         “…It seems Bob felt sorry for you and pretended to be hit.” Professor Murdel smirked. “I’m not entirely sure what you did to him, but at the very least you interacted with the target, so that’s improvement. Next time, I hope you’ll meet the actual assignment. Next!”
    « Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 02:12:58 AM by y0k41 » Logged

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: July 04, 2018, 02:34:56 PM »

Name: Ari Göndul

Role: Unknown

Magic: D and E level spells

Bio: A boy with an unhealthy obsession with magical girls and their magic. Grew up with his aunt, who did some work with the Peacekeepers before getting caught in the crossfire between a rougue magical girl and a member of the Mages Association’s specialized task force. While trying to rescue a child, she got grazed by fire magic and suffered minor burns to her back and the right side of her body. Her efforts went unnoticed and she decided that she’d be better of serving society as a kindergarten teacher.

Ari had sparkles in his eyes whenever his aunt would tell him stories of her school days in a magical girl school, but the ones he loved the most were the ones where she would battle in the arena.

He kept his appearance of a regular arts student during the day, but every night he would perform the ritual to receive the powers of a magical girl.

Finally, at the age of 18, his wish was granted…well, sort of. He did get the powers, but he was also turned into a girl. And inside the circle, there was a message: “If you want the powers so much, have them. But you are cursed to live the rest of your life as a loli girl! Now stop getting on my nerves and piss off! Best regards: Supreme Magical Entity ”

After a huge panic attack, his aunt came to the rescue. They reached the conclusion that it was for the best that he started living as a girl, hiding the fact that deep inside he was still a boy. Having no other choice, she called in a favor with a friend at The Mage Association and enrolled Ari in the academy she took classes in.

Now at the entrance of the academy, Ari came up with an objective to help him through the days to come. He swore he’d reach the top ranks of the Magical Arena as he stepped through the gates of the academy.

EDIT:
    Appearence: Ari has light blue eyes, and short light grey hair. Height wise, due to a curse, Ari was turned into a loli. Clothes wise, if there's a school uniform thats what Ari will wear, if not, a white hoodie, light blue shorts and a pair of all stars. Ari uses a black backpack to carry his/her stuff around, and he/she keeps the backpack close at all times when on school grounds, the only exception being her room. There, the backpack is usually leaning against her bed. The earring he/she wears on his/her left hear has the symbol showed bellow engraved inside the blue gem. He/She also has a tattoo covering his/her back.

Ari(picture for reference,ignore the brooch):
    Spoiler for Hiden:

Symbol on Ari's earring:
    Spoiler for Hiden:

Ari's tattoo:
    Spoiler for Hiden:
    « Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 08:26:44 AM by alex » Logged

uni_at_lastation

Marquess

View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: July 07, 2018, 01:15:31 PM »

Mage Academy

Suzuka walks along the halls leading to dormitories when she was stopped by some students.

"You got some nerve just ditching class like that, what are you? Some big...." Before a student could finished, Suzuka grab her in the face and slam her against the wall. "What the! Why you punk!" Another student tried to use some magic but Suzuka quickly grab her arm and toss her to another girl who also try to conjure some magic. Leaving the 3 bodies on the floor, she head back to the dorm.

Suzuka enter her room, toss her bag to the side of the wall and jump into bed. The room is big, able to accommodate about 4 people which explains four beds in the room, 2 on each side of the room with a study table and a small wardrobe beside each bed. She stares at the ceiling for a while before she got bored and went to a deep sleep.

Outside the room

"Right...Time to make some friends..." The girl named Ari said to herself. "Calm down, it's no big deal...We are just friends...I hope..." With a shaky confidence, she grab the doorknob and open the door...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to: