Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Loli Power  (Read 4249 times)
Tsukiko

Citizen

Loli Points: 4

Money :60.00LTD

Send Money to Tsukiko

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2016, 01:55:28 PM »

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I know I haven't been here in a while, but that doesn't mean I'm GONE.  Lots of things happening IRL; it's easy to get distracted.

A lot of my stories start out as dreams, and every now and then, there's a dream that just has to be written down.  This is one of them, and one that might interest some folks here.  Not polished for publication.  Rated "R".  Nosebloodlol

http://www.duanevore.com/docs/loli-power.pdf

Apologies for the distractions.

"Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of."  -- Bethany Hamilton
y0k41
Commander of the Loli-loli Defense Brigade

Commandant

Loli Points: 30

• Awards Price : 35 LTD Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :3485.00LTD

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 02:55:53 AM »

That was a really fun read! Made me laugh aloud quite a bit especially the nosebleedy bits LULZ really cool concepts and love how you played around with the whole reality shifting thing so much and kept it a mystery who was originally from which reality. That whole loli engineer set-up sounds lewd as hell..  Nosebloodlol

I tend to write down my dreams myself, but I don't think I've gone the extra step and used it to fuel a story. Seems like a great idea, I've been wanting to get more into writing myself, seeing stuff like this gets me fired up.

Nice to see you're still here by the way~ pleasantly surprised at the amount of people suddenly showing back up.

Tsukiko

Citizen

Loli Points: 4

Money :60.00LTD

Send Money to Tsukiko

View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 03:49:28 PM »

I'm glad someone got some fun out of it. I guess that's one of the reasons writers write.  Quite a lot of my stuff starts out in slumberland, tapping the potential of the subconscious.  You ought to try your hand at actually writing a story.  You never know where it might lead.

"Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of."  -- Bethany Hamilton
    Pages: [1]   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to: