Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Lolitannia The Holy Loli Kingdom « Lolitannia Scans « Old Releases « LB! 4koma « Little Busters! the 4-koma Chapter 42
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Busters! the 4-koma Chapter 42  (Read 20024 times)
Kuro vi Lolitannia
The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

Loli Points: -19

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 125 LTD Price : 40 LTD
    Money :9937.09LTD

Send Money to Kuro vi Lolitannia
    I- I'm Still The Emperor You Baka!

View Profile WWW
    « on: March 22, 2012, 10:21:04 PM »

"Sweet Mother of God...."
    Kud-chan LinkMediafire LinkRead Online
    !LB4K42

New character guys.

Oh yeah, I'm going to visit Singapore again, so say hi if you see me 'kay?

...Wait, I'm also go with my family including my little sister.... Forget it then, if you see me, pretend you don't see anything and just pass by okay?

Enjoy the chapter!

Like Our Facebook Page For Fast Update and Releases Info
    Follow Our Twitter For Fast Update and Releases Info
    « Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 05:48:14 AM by Kuro vi Lolitannia » Logged

Kethsar
    « Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 11:35:53 PM »

Yay~~~ Thanks Lolitannia for the new chapter.
    Spoiler for Hiden:
    Shaka Shaka Hey~ XD That part did always stand out to me in the VN.
    Yuki-tan

Citizen

Loli Points: 1

Money :0.00LTD

Send Money to Yuki-tan

View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 12:23:42 AM »

I had a fun time reading and typesetting this chapter. I love how this is such a 4th wall breaker. xD

Spoiler for Hiden:
    And a Little Busters! RPG? Who wouldn't want that? Especially with all those amazing costumes and she-Riki.  Nosebloodlol
    Ko-Shiro
    Crimson Moonlight

Citizen

Send Money to Ko-Shiro
    Candy's rare leaves Tea + Bamboo flowers Cake

View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 11:40:37 PM »

I had a fun time reading and typesetting this chapter. I love how this is such a 4th wall breaker. xD

Spoiler for Hiden:
    And a Little Busters! RPG? Who wouldn't want that? Especially with all those amazing costumes and she-Riki.  Nosebloodlol

Spoiler for Hiden:
    And here at first from Kuro-sama post ???, I wonder why this new character look like Riki so much, so that why
    « Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 11:42:20 PM by Ko-Shiro » Logged

Ko-Shiro
    Crimson Moonlight

Citizen

Send Money to Ko-Shiro
    Candy's rare leaves Tea + Bamboo flowers Cake

View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 11:56:06 PM »

And is that true Kuro-sama, P 15 I mean ?
    « Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 11:56:17 PM by Ko-Shiro » Logged

Dead/Comatose/Dying
    Commandant

Loli Points: 10

Money :25.00LTD

Send Money to 21383013543330
    月落烏啼霜滿天,江楓漁火對愁眠。姑蘇城外寒山寺,夜半鐘聲到客船。

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 01:04:17 AM »

Kuro, you fail. Label the chapter properly in the online reader >_>
    Kuro vi Lolitannia
    The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 125 LTD Price : 40 LTD

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 05:47:00 AM »

Kuro, you fail. Label the chapter properly in the online reader >_>

...Since when we put volume in reader's data? Oh well...

wrathie
    Fanfictionist

Viscount

Loli Points: 9

Send Money to wrathie
    A Random Tsundere-Breaker

View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 08:56:57 AM »

If i see you in that maid cafe again, I'll just tell them that you're a pervert and we should call the police.
    Kuro vi Lolitannia
    The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 05:23:24 PM »

If i see you in that maid cafe again, I'll just tell them that you're a pervert and we should call the police.

Darn you, I'm not a pervert. Just a guy who support different kind of love...

AtrumVentus
    Editor in Training(?)

Troops

Loli Points: 4

Money :76.00LTD

Send Money to AtrumVentus
    The Mercenary

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 06:46:48 PM »

No, Kuro. You ARE a pervert.

Quote from: Wikipedia link="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perversion"
    Perversion is a concept describing those types of human behavior that are excessive or deviated from what is considered to be orthodox or normal.

As you can see perversion is a behavior that is excessive or deviated from normal behavior. But what is normal anyway? Does a person considered normal if he live a terribly boring live? Or is he normal because he follow society's standards?  But society is always changing, something that is considered normal now may be considered not normal in the past.

Someone will always bring something new. It has happened before, it will happen again.Those who are able to see something new will bring change to society. Changes are good, unless some terrible ones, then they are terribly good. Before they are able to change the society, they will be different, perverts, right, perverts! But once they're able to change the society, they will no longer be perverts. After all, everyone would be seeing, doing or using something that they have brought to the society. Then they'll be normal, boringly normal. Well, at least till they can find something new. Then they'll be perverts again. And the cycle will go on and on and on, unless they failed to change the society in which case they must find some other new thing.

So be a pervert! Change the world! You can even lower the marriageable age. Marvelous isn't it. Me? No. I won't change the society. Even if I change the society I won't have "a little brother in middle school that crossdress as a cute girl" to marry to. What I have is "a cute little sister in middle school." Little sisters can't crossdress, little sisters may not crossdress! Only an older sister may crossdress as a cool boy. So there you have it, change the world and have fun with it. I'll be watching at my throne. Or was it a bed? Bah, doesn't matter. Just remember that I'll be watching and I'll lend you some hands if you need one.
    wrathie
    Fanfictionist

Viscount

Loli Points: 9

Send Money to wrathie
    A Random Tsundere-Breaker

View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: March 24, 2012, 11:22:40 PM »

wtffffffff
    Dead/Comatose/Dying
    Commandant

Loli Points: 10

Money :25.00LTD

Send Money to 21383013543330
    月落烏啼霜滿天,江楓漁火對愁眠。姑蘇城外寒山寺,夜半鐘聲到客船。

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #11 on: March 25, 2012, 12:00:15 AM »

^ What wrathie said.
    Yuki-tan

Citizen

Send Money to Yuki-tan

View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: March 25, 2012, 11:58:56 AM »

wtffffffff
    BrokenSalvation
    <Insert witty title here>

Marquess

Loli Points: 32

• Awards Price : 250 LTD Price : 40 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 125 LTD Price : 180 LTD
    Money :11036.00LTD

Send Money to BrokenSalvation
    Real eyes realize real lies

View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: March 25, 2012, 06:03:01 PM »

@Arven:
     Crow  Epic Fail

Kuro vi Lolitannia
    The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #14 on: March 25, 2012, 06:41:56 PM »

No, Kuro. You ARE a pervert.

Quote from: Wikipedia link="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perversion"
    Perversion is a concept describing those types of human behavior that are excessive or deviated from what is considered to be orthodox or normal.

As you can see perversion is a behavior that is excessive or deviated from normal behavior. But what is normal anyway? Does a person considered normal if he live a terribly boring live? Or is he normal because he follow society's standards?  But society is always changing, something that is considered normal now may be considered not normal in the past.

Someone will always bring something new. It has happened before, it will happen again.Those who are able to see something new will bring change to society. Changes are good, unless some terrible ones, then they are terribly good. Before they are able to change the society, they will be different, perverts, right, perverts! But once they're able to change the society, they will no longer be perverts. After all, everyone would be seeing, doing or using something that they have brought to the society. Then they'll be normal, boringly normal. Well, at least till they can find something new. Then they'll be perverts again. And the cycle will go on and on and on, unless they failed to change the society in which case they must find some other new thing.

So be a pervert! Change the world! You can even lower the marriageable age. Marvelous isn't it. Me? No. I won't change the society. Even if I change the society I won't have "a little brother in middle school that crossdress as a cute girl" to marry to. What I have is "a cute little sister in middle school." Little sisters can't crossdress, little sisters may not crossdress! Only an older sister may crossdress as a cool boy. So there you have it, change the world and have fun with it. I'll be watching at my throne. Or was it a bed? Bah, doesn't matter. Just remember that I'll be watching and I'll lend you some hands if you need one.

*salute*

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to: