Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi Everyone, wafu~!  (Read 8170 times)
Yuki-tan

Citizen

Loli Points: 1

Money :0.00LTD

Send Money to Yuki-tan

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2012, 07:50:02 PM »

Itsu gureito too miito yu eburiwan!  Hi!

I found out about Lolitannia as I was browsing for Little Busters manga. I noticed that they did a lot of Little Busters works, such as 4KOMA and Kud Wafter. I also saw the credits pages looking for new typesetters and translators, but since the early chapters were released long ago, I thought they were old and outdated.

But out of curiosity, I visited the site anyways (I originally went to holylolikingdom.cc.co. That's how old the pages were that I was looking at xD). And then I see in nice bold letters at the top "TYPESETTERS NEEDED." So I thought, what the heck, I can do that. So I joined and sent in my application and now I'm just waiting for a reply.

About me, I'm obviously in love with Little Busters, but I have yet to beat the whole game. I've played through Mio's, Komari's, and Haruka's route already (saving Kud as best for last!) so please don't spoil me on anything else. >w<

I mostly enjoy anime and manga that are slice of life and school life, like Lucky Star, K-ON, and Clannad. Despite my love of lolis and excitement to join this site, I have absolutely no interest in hentai stuff (which means I won't be checking that section often :P).

I'm also an avid gamer. I play visual novels, though if you don't want to count those as games, I'm a fan of RPG's as well. Some of my favorites are Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door and Final Fantasy IV (I haven't finished that either though...). Despair

Among my favorite games are the ones from the Touhou series! I have all of them (though I didn't buy all of them... *cough*) and my favorite would be 10, Mountain of Faith. Knowing this site, there must be a few Touhou fans around, right? x3

So anyways, I hope to be a part of this community and feel at home around here. If there's anything you want to know about me, you can ask and I might answer truthfully.  Ahahaha
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 12:37:30 AM by Yuki-tan » Logged
y0k41
Commander of the Loli-loli Defense Brigade

Commandant

Loli Points: 30

• Awards Price : 35 LTD Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :3485.00LTD

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 08:30:36 PM »

Hey, welcome, nice to meet you!
    I pretty much discovered Lolitannia the same way lol. I'm a big VN fan as well, Little Busters is definitely one of my absolute favorites. On a side note, I just started another all ages VN, Symphonic Rain, and it's quite a pleasant read. Ocha

Oh man, and Kud's route is great =w= you have much to look forward to.

Kethsar
    « Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 10:57:16 PM »

Welcome to Lolitannia~
    Kageryuu
    Kagemin

Marquess

Loli Points: 27

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 125 LTD Price : 85 LTD
    Money :2855.00LTD

Send Money to Kageryuu
    Nothing but a FoOl

View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 11:48:16 AM »

Welcome to the forums. Looks like we share some interests, especially our taste in anime and games (VNs). And yeah, needless to say that Little Busters! was what brought me here as well.
    Symphonic is really great, I finished it in one weekend (didn't do much else, but was well worth it).

Gotta say though that Kud'S route in LB! disappointed me a fair bit. As much as I like Kud, in terms of quality I found her route to be the worst. Good thing they remade it for EX/ME...

]
    Currently Playing: Third Age - Total War
    Waiting for new English patches for: Rewrite, Dracu-Riot!, Fortune Arterial, Concerto Note, Irotoridori no Sekai, Pure Pure The Story of Ears and Tails...
    Ko-Shiro
    Crimson Moonlight

Citizen

Send Money to Ko-Shiro
    Candy's rare leaves Tea + Bamboo flowers Cake

View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 12:36:12 AM »

Welcome to the forums. Looks like we share some interests, especially our taste in anime and games (VNs). And yeah, needless to say that Little Busters! was what brought me here as well.
    Symphonic is really great, I finished it in one weekend (didn't do much else, but was well worth it).

Gotta say though that Kud'S route in LB! disappointed me a fair bit. As much as I like Kud, in terms of quality I found her route to be the worst. Good thing they remade it for EX/ME...
    Excuse me, is Little Buster VN traslated ?
    If possible, can you give me the link ? (because in our Sharing Market don't have any Little Buster VN link)
    « Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 12:41:00 AM by Ko-Shiro » Logged

Kethsar
    « Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 12:41:49 AM »

Yes, Little Busters! is TL'd; http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=Little_Busters!
    You'll have to find a Download for the VN yourself.
    « Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 12:42:13 AM by Kethsar » Logged
    Yuki-tan

Citizen

Send Money to Yuki-tan

View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 02:03:17 AM »

It's been translated for the past couple months now...

Maybe the topic should be updated so people know that. xD
    Ko-Shiro
    Crimson Moonlight

Citizen

Send Money to Ko-Shiro
    Candy's rare leaves Tea + Bamboo flowers Cake

View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 05:41:38 AM »

Arigatou~ Arigato~u

wrathie
    Fanfictionist

Viscount

Loli Points: 9

Send Money to wrathie
    A Random Tsundere-Breaker

View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 07:11:39 AM »

So they did a revamp for Kud's route?
    I thought that it was a very good route, but I played EX so I wouldn't know about the original.

If I have to be honest, Kurugaya's route is totally WTF till you get the true end.
    Mio's arc was just KEY screwing around.. but the Bad End was hilarious in the EX! ver.
    Kud's arc was well done but it's really soul crushing in some aspects.
    Haruka was dark, extremely crazy until you go through Haruka's arc.. which will lessen your resentment for her in the end.
    Komari was sweet, but it seemed too abrupt to me.
    Rin's BAD END was horrible, but the True End was good, as with all Key Games, just cry and you'll be fine.

Saya's arc was frustrating till you use the skip function and it really is one of the most ridiculous plot devices ever.. well I translated LBEX! 4k so read it =w=
    Kanata's route was similar to Haruka but it is not as polished and it seemed forced in many area.
    Sasami's route was just whut till you get to the end, which was really quite touching.
    Note, Sasami and Rin has the seiyuu so it's really odd at times.

Since you're a staff member, hope we get along... and let's work hard despite SOPA and PIPA and ACTA.
    BrokenSalvation
    <Insert witty title here>

Marquess

Loli Points: 32

• Awards Price : 250 LTD Price : 40 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 125 LTD Price : 180 LTD
    Money :11036.00LTD

Send Money to BrokenSalvation
    Real eyes realize real lies

View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: February 17, 2012, 04:59:24 PM »

Hello and Welcome! Even though its kinda late...  Sweat
    Hope you have a great time  Thumb up

Spastic
    Old Cleaner

Troops

Loli Points: 11

Money :7.00LTD

Send Money to Spastic
    Still alive, barely.

View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 11:13:02 PM »

I'm even more late... >.<, well I hope you enjoy your stay Yuki-tan.

Now back to Hiatus...  Ulqiorra Awsum

Pages: [1]   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to: