Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Lolitannia The Holy Loli Kingdom « Lolitannia Scans « Old Releases « LB! EX the 4koma « Little Busters! EX The 4koma Chapter 14 + 15
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Busters! EX The 4koma Chapter 14 + 15  (Read 3107 times)
Kuro vi Lolitannia
The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

Loli Points: -19

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 50 LTD Price : 80 LTD Price : 35 LTD
    Money :9937.09LTD

Send Money to Kuro vi Lolitannia
    I- I'm Still The Emperor You Baka!

View Profile WWW
    « on: December 25, 2011, 11:17:07 AM »

"Merry Xmas Everyone~
    Mediafire LinkMegaupload LinkRead Online
    !LBEX4K14 & !LBEX4K15

Okay... I do know that I did promise you guys a Kanokon for Christmas. And not only that but I'm very late because it's already around 11 PM 25th December here....

The reason is, there's some errors (a bubble is untranslated) but it's already fixed. And reason why I release so late is because right now I'm in the hotel in the middle of a mountain. Their internet connection is quite horrible and it's really hard to upload the releases.

In exchange for Kanokon, I give you guys 2 chapters of Little Busters! EX the 4koma, the conclusion of this Saya Saga. I really enjoy it~~

Oh yeah, another bad news. In January there'll be lack of releases because I'm having final term exam, I'll get some holidays in February though so look forward to MULTIPLE RELEASES in February (this means Kanokon maybe'll be released in February too).

Okay, enjoy this chapter, and your Christmas guys. 'Cause this year's Christmas is a total nightmare to me... AND DAMMIT YOU PEOPLE THAT FLIRTING IN CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR CUTE GIRLFRIEND!!! BURN IN HELL!!!!  Cry
    « Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 05:50:00 PM by 21383013543330 » Logged

Kageryuu
    Kagemin

Marquess

Loli Points: 27

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 125 LTD Price : 85 LTD
    Money :2855.00LTD

Send Money to Kageryuu
    Nothing but a FoOl

View Profile
    « Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 05:52:20 AM »

Lol, didn't think you'd leave that in...

]
    Currently Playing: Third Age - Total War
    Waiting for new English patches for: Rewrite, Dracu-Riot!, Fortune Arterial, Concerto Note, Irotoridori no Sekai, Pure Pure The Story of Ears and Tails...
    Pages: [1]   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to: