Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arakawa Under the Bridge ~ Live Action  (Read 10937 times)
randoseru
Citizen

Loli Points: 0

Money :1.00LTD

Send Money to randoseru

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2011, 09:51:10 PM »

Much like the anime... only that its personified... and story bended up quite a bit since the anime was pure random fantasy. Still most of em retained their usual faces specially the Village Chief...but Stella... sigh... Despair

Synopsis:
“Arakawa Under the Bridge” is a story about Ichinomiya “Riku” Kou, a young upper-class man who tries to live a life without any debts to anyone, and a strange yet beautiful homeless girl called Nino who claims to be from the Venus. Unfortunately for him, he ends up owing his life to Nino and has no choice but to live with her under the bridge by the Arakawa river in order to follow his debt-free policy.In 2010, the manga was already made into an anime that spawned two seasons.The live-action movie of “Arakawa Under the Bridge” is scheduled to open in spring of 2012, but TBS already announced that we are also going to see a drama adaption airing in a midnight slot later this summer.

so far I've only watched its first episode... can't find for subbed links for the other ones
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 09:52:31 PM by randoseru » Logged
Janatis

Viscount

Loli Points: 7

Money :0.00LTD

Send Money to Janatis
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 11:24:49 PM »

Have seen couple vids about this but god it looked retarted, never liked any live action from anime. I liked anime but have no idea why they must do live action from it   Sigh...

Omicron-World

Citizen

Loli Points: 1

Money :3.00LTD

Send Money to Omicron-World

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 08:01:58 PM »

hmm. Well i watched a few episodes of it, i guess I'll finish up the anime first. Then I will try this.
randoseru
Citizen

Loli Points: 0

Money :1.00LTD

Send Money to randoseru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 01:22:16 AM »

yep... the first episode was rly lame in mimicking the anime much... I tried to find its episode 2 but I guess the story is as bad as they say haha.. Despair
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: