Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kanokon Chapter 42  (Read 7065 times)
Kuro vi Lolitannia
The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

Loli Points: -19

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 125 LTD Price : 40 LTD
    Money :9937.09LTD

Send Money to Kuro vi Lolitannia
    I- I'm Still The Emperor You Baka!

View Profile WWW
    « on: November 02, 2011, 05:34:57 PM »

"Smile Leechers, Smile"
    Mediafire LinkMegaupload LinkRead Online
    !Kano42

V2'd

At last, new chapter of Kanokon! Wipe away that grumpy look on your face Leechers!
    Wanted to release this on Halloween... Sigh, feel free to curse my college, because it's their fault... DAMN EXAMS.
    And the exam's topic was MORAL... I'm not sure I can get high score, lol <- Most Immoral Lolicon Bastard

And I would love to welcome Amaijisatsu, our new Japanese to English translator, let's pray he'll stick with us 'till the end Haruhi Awsum

Oh, and I indeed said that I won't put watermark, but I'll put something like "this chapter is scanlated by Lolitannia" in the last or first page of our releases.

Reason : There are some sites that delete the scanlator's credit page, and this way, people will know where to download the chapter (or read it) in the highest quality. It just to help you fellow leechers you know. WE GAIN NO PROFIT. You guys are just wasting our bandwidth anyway.

Don't worry, IT WON'T ANNOY YOU. I don't put them over the picture, but on the blank part of the page, and it's not a pic, just a bunch of text.

To online readers that delete our credit page, YOU'RE STUPID. A credit page that contain the pic of 3 half-naked lolis will attract more visitors to your site, IDIOT!
    « Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 04:06:03 PM by 21383013543330 » Logged

Rasparr
    Godaibu Taisho & Proofreader

Peasant

Loli Points: 0

Money :0.00LTD

Send Money to Rasparr

View Profile
    « Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 05:14:19 PM »

Errr... actually I'm very grateful for the new chap, but could it be that I fail to see the connection between this chapter and the last one? I'm slightly confused...  Despair perhaps because I am dead already...

The front pic ist awesome, by the way. Can hardly stop grinning.
    Kethsar
    « Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 05:49:27 PM »

I just wanted to see the credit page. :3
    Kuro vi Lolitannia
    The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 125 LTD Price : 40 LTD

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 07:20:49 PM »

Errr... actually I'm very grateful for the new chap, but could it be that I fail to see the connection between this chapter and the last one? I'm slightly confused...  Despair perhaps because I am dead already...

The front pic ist awesome, by the way. Can hardly stop grinning.

I think the previous chapter and current chapter is related.... Where Yukihana is waiting for that perverted bastard on rooftop. DO REMEMBER THAT WE ALSO INCLUDE THE EXTRA CHAPTER IN CHAPTER 41 TOO.

Rasparr
    Godaibu Taisho & Proofreader

Peasant

Loli Points: 0

Money :0.00LTD

Send Money to Rasparr

View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 06:42:25 PM »

I think the previous chapter and current chapter is related.... Where Yukihana is waiting for that perverted bastard on rooftop. DO REMEMBER THAT WE ALSO INCLUDE THE EXTRA CHAPTER IN CHAPTER 41 TOO.

I'm even more confused now... gotta re-read the whole 8th Tankoubon, I guess. Almost seems as if chapter 41 totally escaped my notice... can't even remind of an omake chapter.
    Nevertheless, thx for replying.
    Kuro vi Lolitannia
    The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 06:43:39 PM »

You really need to re-read chapter 41... It has been 3 months after all.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to: