Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lolitannia RP II  (Read 2232 times)
y0k41
Commander of the Loli-loli Defense Brigade

Commandant

Loli Points: 30

• Awards Price : 35 LTD Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :3429.00LTD

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #75 on: August 29, 2018, 02:39:52 AM »

"Thanks Ari, you really know what you're doing, huh?" Ellie spoke up to Suzuka. "To be honest, I'm not sure what I'm doing at all. Yet it's strange, I feel oddly calm now. Maybe its the tree's energy from before. It feels oddly...timeless. But, there's something else..."Her gaze felt far away. "I've been feeling the pain. And something hotter, heavier, that's becoming harder to ignore. It wants me to open the door and find him...and then..." she started mumbling under her breath.

"Shit. Ellie," Hector spoke up, "Snap out of it. Those are the cat's feelings, not yours. The real you wants to run away. You're smart, you're a coward. Think."

She looked at him absently, not paying attention, strange emotions pounding in her head. "Suzuka..they're kids. Keep. safe. Please." she gently yet firmly unclenched Lunasa's hands from her arm, and briefly picked her up, leaving her by Suzuka's side.

She faced the door. Her own breathing felt loud. "...ah...but I hate cowards...so why am I...?" She placed her hand on the doorknob and turned. The door opened to a strange blue surface blocking the inside. "Tch. Pesky barrier." Then, the cat walked up to her, she picked it up, and it faded into her chest. Ellie blinked, and her pupils became vertical slits. "We'll crush it," she hissed. She poised her arm and phantom claws appeared. With one swift thrust the barrier shattered and Ellie leapt deftly into the room.

And she saw the portals, and the giant worms, and the impossibly large interior of the room they had unwittingly found a hidden entrance into. What is this...inside of a cave? Space distortion..? But most of her mind was drawn towards the familiar young girl holding up a sword on the far side of the room. REVENGE. KILL. A fiery voice in her boomed. But her body, it wouldn't move. The familiar sensation of fear, of facing something akin to certain death before her. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? KILL. No! Ellie's voice objected. You may not care if this body dies, but I do! I don't want to launch myself in a pointless suicide attack!

As she stood still in dilemma, two of the 2-meter worms appeared from the smaller portals, their attention directed towards the new intruder.

Spoiler for Hiden:
    Wow, that's very specialized and interesting trivia that inspired your character. Sorry I kinda put your chara in the spotlight when you're busy, it sorta just ended up that way as I tried to piece together how to move things forward Sweat don't worry worse comes to worst we'll work around it.
    « Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 03:20:08 AM by y0k41 » Logged

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Loli Points: 22

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 40 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :2502.00LTD

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #76 on: September 06, 2018, 07:02:00 AM »

"Disgusting or not, it's yours to keep if you want. And feel free to tag along , I don't have any problems with it. In fact, I'm happy you are around, and I'm sure they feel the same. I feel safer knowing you are here" Ari places the drawing back into his backpack. As he does this, Ellie kind of loses herself to the spirit of the cat, who appears to have merged with her.

"Shit!" Ari rushes to Ellies side. Seeing his friend freaking out, Ari clenches his fist and bonks Ellie on the head. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? SNAP OUT OF IT!" Ari screams as he hits Ellie's head,in hopes of bringing her back to herself. "...that's one way to do it..." "Well what else am I suposed to do? It's not like I can exorcise the freaking cat out of her" "Let's disregard the fact that you forgot about the whole life draining situation for a moment, no use worrying about that now. Your friend might not come to her senses, and you still have the worms to worry about""...right"

Unsure of how to deal with both worms and waiting to see if Ellie can snap out of it, Ari casts a body enhancement spell on himself and decides to cast a barrier around him and Ellie, hoping it would fend off the attacks the worms might throw their way, or at least withstand a few of them before breaking.

There is no one anywhere in the world who is truly malicious - Noumi Kudryavka
    uni_at_lastation
    A Weiss Schwarz, CHAOS card gamer, at your service 24/7~

Marquess

Loli Points: 20

Money :590.00LTD

Send Money to uni_at_lastation
    ecchi nano wa ikenai to omoi masu yo?

View Profile
    « Reply #77 on: September 07, 2018, 01:08:52 PM »

"Your barrier is not enough. Here let me." Suzuka detach the Strike Shield and stab it to the ground horizontally in the middle of the barrier. The shield front open up and begin pulsating waves of invisible energy, causing the barrier to expand bigger and cover the walls of the room. "Give me that sketch as well." Ari hand the sketch over. Suzuka take a quick glance and grab some wood and place it in the middle, she held the sketch in her hand and instantly burn it with her magic finally placing it on the pile of wood and it become a small fireplace."I guess you three didn't have a bed, so I prepare these." She lift up a bag and gave camp style beds to Ari and Lunasa. "I won't worry too much on...what's her name? Ellie was it? She'll probably be fine, now I suggest some rest since you three ran out of the academy with no rest. There are ample of can foods at your disposal if you want something to fend off the hunger" Suzuka then tuck in and sleep.

At the Principle's chambers
    A voice in the shadows spoke in a low tone "You remove the collar on Suzuka, Ascaenia Lumbriconata?" "Because.It.serves.me." The worm on her shoulder replied "If.Suzuka.collar.not.removed.We.wasted.value." She walk to a room, strange squishy sounds can be heard from within. "Your.fun.not.yet" The voice chuckled "Of course my lord...of course...." before the voice faded away. In front of the principle is Bell, naked and being tortured by the worms going in and out of her available holes in her body, her eyeballs seemingly peel back from the torture and no voice could be heard as the worms slithered into and out of her mouth as well. The principle leaves Bell alone and shuts the door behind her as she walks out of the chamber to continue on her role as a principle of the academy, walking the halls silently.

A spinning Nagamon is a happy Nagamon~

Kuro vi Lolitannia
    The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

Loli Points: -19

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 125 LTD Price : 40 LTD
    Money :9835.09LTD

Send Money to Kuro vi Lolitannia
    I- I'm Still The Emperor You Baka!

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #78 on: September 14, 2018, 12:37:46 PM »

"Urghhhh... Ukhurggghh khurggh khurghhh...." as soon as Ascae closed the door Bell tried to chuckle. It's distorted tho due to the worms slithering around. Once she's sure that Ascae went far, small explosion appeared from her contracting her body.

"Shouldn't have used Trichi and Uris. These two wiggly bastards are so gluttonous they ate the collar as well. Well, good thing she didn't realize and only leave these small fries worms to keep me..." a manly sound, totally unlike Bell's can be heard from the figure behind all the smokes. A 2 meters tall muscular man can be seen there.

It's Bell's actual form. The mass murderer who killed 66 magical girls. The one called 'Mad Titan' who's like a boogeyman for the magical girls.

Balalaika.

In his full strength. With S ranked Body Strengthening Magic.

"Khu hu. Khu hu hu. The pain feels nice, nice nice. The slithering tho, dis dis dis dis gusting MAX" he mumbled as his wound slowly heals. This is what S ranked Body Strengthening Magic can do. Boosted strength, boosted stamina, and even boosted natural healing. In exchange for multiplied pain. Which is a blessing for someone who enjoys pain like Balalaika.

"Aaahhh.... rghhhh... Grhhhhh...." His muscular body starts wriggling around. As disgusting as the worms who covered his body before.

And his body became small. He turned back. Back into Bell. This is also something his body strenghtening magic did, which is full body control. Any muscles, any part of the body, even his own strand of hair, all can be controlled consciously.

And then she heard someone screaming from above.

"I know that voice... The girls... What's Ascae doing with her own students..." Bell slapped both her cheeks with her palms. "Still. Friends, friends, yeah. Gotta save friends. Right, Pleasure?"

The door busted open. A female, around 180cm tall, stood in front of the broken door. Her body shape surely will attract males, and even females. Huge breasts that doesn't seems like it's too much. With shapely butt. All covered in a white colored one piece dress. Her face looks like Bell, with white hair and white eyes, but her hair is pretty long, it reached her waist. She's basically adult version of Bell with long hair.

"I see you have restored your power, Pa--- GUARGH!!!" Bell punched her stomach hard. It didn't seem like Bell used her full strength, but it still pretty hard and would rupture some organs for sure.

"Than... yo...." despite squirming in pain, the girl still tried to thank Bell for some reason. And had a wide grin on her face, and a small heart on her pupil.

"I like it more when you're in your doll shape, Pleasure..." Bell looked annoyed, and the girl called Pleasure started licking Bell's feet. "Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry" but Bell kicked her face. A yelp can be heard from her.

"Yup, you're enjoying pain like me. Good girl, Pleasure, good girl. As expected of my daughter. Any clothes for me?" Bell patted her a few times and then slapped her face once.

"I picked your robe, short, and shirt, Papa. It was kept in the same room as me."

"Good good good good good. Let's go."

"Alright Papa, when they kept me as doll I already found the escape route here..."

"No. Let's go and see my friends first."

Shyna

Peasant

Loli Points: 0

Money :8.00LTD

Send Money to Shyna

View Profile
    « Reply #79 on: September 15, 2018, 06:24:19 PM »

Lunasa wasn't able to fully understand what was happening. She didn't know much about magic yet and so many things she never knew could happen were happening. Her closest friend seemed like she had become possessed and there was a clear threat coming from the worms if they needed to put up a barrier as large as they had. However the newest girl to join them made a fireplace and had planned ahead bringing them some beds. This helped her relax a little bit, at least they had a way to rest but, how could she rest easy knowing they were possibly in danger. Taking the one she was given she smiled at Suzuka. "Thank you." She then watched as she laid down and went to sleep. She was going to do the same but, instead she joined Ari and went over to comfort Ellie wrapping her arms around her in a hug. "H-hey, you don't have to do anything you don't want to Ellie, we're right here, I'm sure that girl that just went to sleep thinks the same, she just doesn't want to show it." Of course she didn't really know how to help with possession due to not knowing that it was a thing until now. Why did this have to happen so early in her time at the school. However she held onto her friend tight unwilling to let her go until she was back to normal.
    y0k41
    Commander of the Loli-loli Defense Brigade

Commandant

Loli Points: 30

• Awards Price : 35 LTD Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :3429.00LTD

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #80 on: September 18, 2018, 03:15:09 AM »

"Ow!" Ellie rubbed her head after being smacked by Ari. "What was that for?!"
    She then lunged towards the worms and smacked into the newly formed barrier, looking around in bewilderment.

These pOrtals confuse me...but I smell my pREy near...
    Will you just calm down for a moment!? Ellie was angry at the spirit trying to hi-jack her body again. She was fighting the urge to squat down and scratch her chin with her feet, when she felt a soft hug. "Hwah, so soft..." her lolicon spirit flamed up at the innocent child's touch, overpowering the cat's.
    "Guh, careful, that's not very safe..." she told Lunasa worriedly.
    "She should be fine. Through clothes is safe enough- it's only when you're injured that your spiritual vacuum really powers up." Hector looked at Ellie and grimaced. "Sorry. I didn't think you'd be taken over so easily. I forget how hard it is when you start. Though it seems you've gained the upper hand, for now."

"That's...not your fault," Ellie sighed. "Thanks, you two. I think I'm alright, for now."
    Meanwhile, Suzuka seemed to be setting up camp in the room, blatantly ignoring the weird parasite lady across the room. "If anything, you sure know how to diss your opponents," she commented at Suzuka. She couldn't help but laugh as she saw the somewhat confused and insulted "Parasite Empress" across the barrier as the smaller worms uselessly rammed against it. Hm, where have I seen that lady before...? she couldn't quite figure it out. "Maybe we should take Suzuka up on her offer and follow her example," she laughed. Then she asked the others. "Do you think we can defeat that parasite lady? She seem's pretty pissed at us."
    "Maybe Suzuka," Hector answered. "But this is that lady's territory, we're unfamiliar with it. And she has that weird portal magic, I don't think she'll fight fair at all. This small space is a disadvantage as well, its easy to get cornered by those worms..." he looked grim.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 03:15:49 AM by y0k41 » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to: