Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lolitannia RP II  (Read 3748 times)
uni_at_lastation
A Weiss Schwarz, CHAOS card gamer, at your service 24/7~

Marquess

Loli Points: 20

Money :591.00LTD

Send Money to uni_at_lastation
ecchi nano wa ikenai to omoi masu yo?

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2018, 11:57:09 AM »

Taking a look around, Suzuka's heighten senses smell a faint scent of iron which led her to believe it is the smell of blood. But instead of joining the group's investigation, she walk off without a care. "Hey Suzuka! Come on, help us with this mystery won't you?" Ellie shouted but Suzuka ignore her and just walk back to the dorm.

In a far off region

A woman in black robe, grabbing a man's face and begin siphoning his life force till his body shrivel up to skin and bones. The woman held the ball of life force and transfer it to a small container. "That is the last one. Time to return to the master..." She took out a necklace and begin chanting, in a instant she disappear by teleportation.

Back in a chamber, the woman hand the container to a girl, she then insert to a coffin. "No no no we still need more." The girl said. "Then I shall bring more. Where is the next target?" The woman asked. The girl point to the map "Here. In the mage academy, you will disguise yourself as a mage teacher and slowly bring more victims every week." The woman concernedly remark "I am going to need assistence." The girl reply "Say no more, number 2 and number 3 will assist under the guise of mage student." She point to 2 girls similar to each other, their cat ears twitch in sync. The girl smirked at them and then to the woman "No maintenance required."

A spinning Nagamon is a happy Nagamon~

Kuro vi Lolitannia
The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

Loli Points: -19

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 125 LTD Price : 40 LTD
    Money :9859.09LTD

Send Money to Kuro vi Lolitannia
    I- I'm Still The Emperor You Baka!

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #61 on: August 02, 2018, 01:28:09 PM »

"Hrm~ Hrm hrm~" Bell hummed to herself while soaking herself with some red liquid dropping from something she held on above her head. It's Penshiun's right arm, and the liquid is her blood.

"Refreshing, been a while since I actually wash myself correctly. You're still conscious right? Ahaha, I'm jealous. That pain seems like it feels nice. I know how enjoyable pain is, so sharing is caring, ahahahahah."

Penshiun is writhing in pain. She should have died from blood loss because of her now severed right arm, but Bell used the heat from Bham Bhom sword to stop the bleeding by burning the wound. "I miss the pain from my own magic too... Ehe. Ehehe. Sharing is caring. So tell me. Where is the key for this annoying collars and cuffs? Death is not painful, and also not enjoyable. So, unless you wanna be like that kitty, talk."

Bell pointed the sword towards the corpse of a white cat. It's Penshiun's magic familiar, an Elemencat named Sjenak. Special cat that can do basic magic. Sjenak is good at basic healing magic, so when it tried to heal her master, Bell decapitated it with the sword. "Urgh, the smell of death, even with my weakened smell strenghtening, disgusting. Disgusting. Bleh bleh. I wanna puke. I don't wanna kill. Bleh. You don't look balanced by the way, let's cut your left arm as w--."

"Arrow Smithery Level E+: Normal Iron Arrows!" Penshiun took another ingot from her clothes' pocket and threw it to Bell. While it's flying in the air it turned into roughly 20 iron arrows, all flying towards Bell.

Bell dodged them and blocked some with her strengthened right arm, but Penshiun already hold another ingot. A bright red colored ingot.

"This is my strongest magic... Please, die. Bomb Smithery Level B: Shi-IV"

Loud explosion can be heard and the surroundings turned into ruin, and now covered in smokes all over.

Some students can be heard making a ruckus, and an announcement can be heard that says the staffs are rushing there, but before the smoke even cleared up, Bell already vanished.

Only ruins, and the scorched corpse of Penshiun and her familiar is left.

Shyna

Peasant

Loli Points: 0

Money :8.00LTD

Send Money to Shyna

View Profile
    « Reply #62 on: August 03, 2018, 05:06:03 AM »

Knowing now that the other girl was a friend of her friend she felt there wasn't going to be any problems with getting them on the team. After being told that she should explain it as well she was going to but, before she was able to ask Ellie started to become uneasy. After hearing her mention that something was wrong she dismissed the whole thought for now. "Something is wrong? Are you referring to the scream that was a little earlier?" Soon she noticed that the sleeping girl woke up and just walked off but, knowing nothing about her she didn't really bother to say anything. Instead she just looked back in the direction they came focusing on listening for anything else. The thought of danger would normally scare her but, this place made her feel safe. There was a lot of people much stronger than her here so she didn't need to feel worried.

Soon after she started listening a loud explosion rang out across the school causing her to cover her ears. "W-what was that? This place is safe right?" Looking back at her new friend for confirmation she finally started to feel a bit worried about what was happening. "Should we get somewhere safe? What are the safe places in the school?" She wanted to get as far away from the area as possible but, her worries was soon relieved after hearing that the staff was heading towards the area. Surely they would have taken care of the issue just in case though she looked over at the other two again. "Hey, it might be still be dangerous while the staff take care of the problem. Do you think we should go somewhere else until it's all taken care of?" It was clear she was trying to stay calm on the outside but, her unease was clearly showing. While she was speaking she took hold of Ellie's hand and was holding onto it tight for comfort due to her being the only person she really knew.
    y0k41
    Commander of the Loli-loli Defense Brigade

Commandant

Loli Points: 30

• Awards Price : 35 LTD Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :3442.00LTD

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #63 on: August 04, 2018, 02:02:33 AM »

"What the...wait, that way's dangerous..!" Ellie shouted as Suzuka walked off to the dorms.
    Ellie was left alone with Ari and Lunasa, who seemed to look at her expectantly. Ah...these two are just kids. I have to keep calm, there's no one else here we can rely on... She looked worryingly towards the dorms. Should we follow Suzuka...? No, she's strong, she's probably fine without us. I shouldn't expose us to danger too, right?
       Just then a sharp crack burst the air, an explosion rocking the dorms. "What the...!" Ellie flinched and crouched down. An announcement went off on the speakers. "What the hell is going on here...?" Could it be an act of terrorism? A reckless killer on the loose? Suddenly, like the sinking feeling of dropping off a roller coaster, the sensation hit her again. The same blue glow in the dorms, but clearly solid now. Ah, that person is no longer...
       "They're dead," spoke Hector. "Body's burnt to a crisp. A shame, could've been good practice for you," he muttered. "No other bodies but a head-less cat. Whoever did this must still be near."
       "How can you be so...?!" Ellie started, but then felt her hand grabbed. It was that child, Lunasa, who was clearly afraid. "Ah..." she felt a slightly tingling in her hand, like a warmth was flowing through. What can I say to calm her...? Suddenly she realized something and jerked her hand away. "D-don't touch me!" she said rather violently. "I'm, uh, I'm sick. That's why my hand is cold." Shit, I probably just scared her even more. But I'm sure, just now, I was starting to suck her life away... She looked towards the grove. Maybe it'll be safer if I take in more life from the trees... She decided to speak up. "Listen up you two- someone dangerous is nearby. I don't know who or why. Someone even died I think. I'll explain more later. But let's stick together and move away from the danger. I think we'll be safer in the trees..." she looked around, paranoid. "Keep your eyes out. Ari, you're pretty good at magic. We might need to count on you if something happens..." she led the two girls into the grove.

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Loli Points: 22

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 40 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :2504.00LTD

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #64 on: August 05, 2018, 07:44:34 AM »

Ari noded in agreement.keeping an eye out, he started circulating mana through his body. "What the hell is going on...Suzuka walking away is not strange but she did look...kinda weird in a way. Not sure if she's worried about something else...well, she'll probably kick some ass if anything happens." "You better keep you eyes open and your magic at the ready. If this is what I think it is,  you might need my help again."

The voice suddenly spoke to Ari again. Startled, he asked: "Who are you anyway?" "Well...lets just say you are on the right track. Push a little further and maybe you'll find out. Now focus on your surroundings, you might need every advantage you can muster"

Ari wanted to ask more but the voice was right, it's better to focus on the task at hand... "I'll have Ellie explain in more detail later, she's acting a bit weird..."

There is no one anywhere in the world who is truly malicious - Noumi Kudryavka
    Kuro vi Lolitannia
    The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 125 LTD Price : 40 LTD

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #65 on: August 09, 2018, 11:54:53 PM »

"Urgh, bleaacchh" Bell puked out blood. "That hurts... Bomb smithery? What the hell, that's cheating. Not even full body strengthening can fully negate the impact."

"You've gotten weak number 35, if I didn't help you, you're dead for sure." a girl dressed in robe and mask stood besides Bell. 2 bulges can be seen on top of the covered head.

"Don't call me by numbers, I'm not like you cat eared dolls. I will kill you. I won't even play with you. Just kill you. Shut your mouth number 10." Unlike her usual psycho looking self, Bell acted seriously, as if you can see her real form behind her glaring.

The girl giggled. "Ufufu, now that you're in the form of little girl, it sounds cute instead of threatening. Well, I still don't understand why you're kept alive, after stealing all the precious important resources only to take a bath in their blood. I guess the others want you to be killed by the association instead ufufu. Well, you love them so much you turn into one of them, so happy for you I guess. Ufufu."

The girl called number 10 handed a key to Bell. "Here, key for your handcuffs. Stole it from the principal. That collar though, is not removable by anyone except for the one who put it on you, the head of the association herself, not going to risk my life just for that."

"You killed the principal?"

"You kidding me? I'm not a single digit. I'm number 10. I might be good but most of my magic are stealth purposes you know. That's why I'm not infiltrating this place by putting on disguise and act behind the stage instead."

"So the single digits are coming too? If not there is no way you'll act like this only to help someone like me."

"Ah, yeah. They're coming. I'm asked to return so I thought why not, 1 last thing I'll do before I leave, see. I know that unlike us, the first 20 numbers, you all are not part of the 'family' and basically just hired by the 'family', but I still see you as my precious subordinate you know? I'm still sad that you betray us though."

Bell rose up, and number 10 threw a small leather bag to her. "One last gift, some potion to help you heal faster."

"...Thanks, I guess." Bell left the place quickly, holding the key and the bag in her hand.

"Geez, why would the only persone that I ever actually love betrayed us and turned into a little girl..." number 10's figure slowly turned transparent and disappearing "Don't die, number 35... No, Balalaika. The others still haven't forgive you."

Shyna

Peasant

Send Money to Shyna

View Profile
    « Reply #66 on: August 13, 2018, 11:22:23 AM »

As her source of comfort pulled away from her and yelled to not touch her, Lunasa's eyes grew wide and she backed away a bit. Did she do something wrong, we're they not really friends? A lot of thoughts were filling her head but, hearing that she was sick slightly calmed her. The girl's hand was rather cold maybe she was just focusing on keeping everyone safe and healthy. Calming herself she listened to her speak. Upon hearing that they were going to be hiding in the trees she just nodded and followed her new friend to the grove. Of course she was more scared than before after hearing that someone had potentially died. It was clear that she was trying to find someway to comfort herself but, she wasn't allowed to hold onto her only friend for comfort so she was having a hard time staying calm.

Once they were finally hiding in the trees she sat down against one nervously looking around. "Are you sure we'll be safe here? I mean, what if they set the trees on fire or something? What if they make this place blow up like they did before?" All she could think about now was the bad scenarios that could happen to them. She knew that she was no where strong enough to handle whatever was roaming around in the school. Despite feeling that she wasn't capable enough she still pulled out her wand in case she needed to do anything. In any case maybe she could fly herself and the others away from here before they were found.
    uni_at_lastation

Marquess

View Profile
    « Reply #67 on: August 15, 2018, 10:47:26 AM »

Leaving the others, Suzuka walks towards the dorm in order to catch some sleep as she was previously interruptted by Ari and her friends. Suddenly by reflex she swipe away three knives that were thrown at her. She look around to find her assailant but couldn't find any, she bend down to pick up the knives to examine. The knives begin to glow red and by instant, Suzuka throw the knives as far as she could throw, the knives explodes in the air. "That was too close..." She breathe a sigh of relief. Suddenly another set of knives was hurl towards her, dodging the knives, Suzuka caught the glimpse of the hooded figure escaping, image of the hooded woman that make her life miserable fuel her inner rage and she dash after the unknown figure.

Trying to outrun the pursuer, the hooded figure trip and fell down, allowing Suzuka to close in and pounce over it. "Finally all these years of pain and suffering, it ends now." Suzuka remove the hood and to her surprise, it is just another student of this academy and not just any student too as it is the same bully who was expelled weeks ago. "Why are you attacking me? Answer or I will beat it out of you, I may not have my magic nor my weapon but my fist will." The bully laugh maniacally "You...it is your fault that I was expelled from the school, hee hee hee...Have you behave like a normal cowardly student and listened to your senpais then this won't have happen right? So you know what I did? I give them info on the academy's security details, now they have succeed, they have no use for me...Hee hee hee heeeeee...the academy is in chaos because of you..." Before she can finish her sentence, Suzuka knock her out unconscious. "Tch...it's not her then..."  Suzuka drags the bully towards the principle's office.
    « Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 11:44:21 AM by uni_at_lastation » Logged

y0k41

Commandant

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #68 on: August 17, 2018, 03:56:32 AM »

Back in the grove, Ellie sat with her back against the World Tree. No matter how much I steal from this tree, it's like less than a mosquito's bite- no, less than even bacteria. The grove felt oddly tranquil compared to the tension from earlier.

"Sorry I snapped at you," she said to Luna. "Looks like I have a bit of explaining to do...please don't think I'm crazy? And keep it a secret, who knows what would happen to me if the wrong people found out..."
    She explained to the girls how she sucks life from nearby sources, that she technically died and is an undead, that her connection to souls and otherworldly spirits strengthened so she can see them now and affect them with magic.
    "I don't know what'll happen if I touch you for too long," she said, "but I don't want to find out. I can't control it yet."
    "Anyways, maybe this wasn't the best place to go to. I kinda panicked. It's probably safer around more people, and well, we can't really tell what the situation is from out here...sorry, I'm not very good at keeping you girls safe." she sighed. Just then, however, she noticed a strange shadow in the trees. It wandered closer, and she saw what looked like a monstrous 2-tailed cat.

"Wh-what is..." "It's a Bakeneko," Hector interrupted. "Well, it's just the vengeful spirit of one. It doesn't look like it's angry at us though. It looks like it wants us to follow it."
    Ellie explained the situation to the others. "It's a cat that seems to be in pain and angry...I'm not sure what we could do for it, but maybe it wants to show us something?"

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 40 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 1000 LTD

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #69 on: August 17, 2018, 05:07:07 PM »

Ari was so focused paying attention to his surroundings he didn't say anything during the short trip. During a short stop, Lunasa asked some pretty good questions he did not know how to answer, and Ellie revealed something that, just some months ago, he would think was someone playing a prank. "Coming back from the dead...Guess that explains why she flicked Lunasa's hand away. Hey, miss ethereal voice, you knew about all this right?" "Well, most of it. Your friend did feel a bit dead, you'll feel this too once you are more in sync with your powers. I'll explain it to you some other time though, now is not the time. And don't go around calling me weird things...if you have to call me anything, call me big sis. You'll understande later. Oh look, your friends found something interesting." "Eh?"

Looking at Ellie and Lunasa's direction Ari saw a two tailed cat. A scary looking one. "Hold up, how come I can see it? isn't this some of those things Ellie mentioned just now? You know, things she can only see because..." "Oh by Odin's beard you really need to study! Look, it's something that comes with your lineage, I'll explain later. "Bu-" "LATER! Worry about your current problems for now" "Fine, sorry..."

"Hey, I'm down, as long as we keep our mana ready and our attention on what is around us, we should be fine right? Undead or whatever, sucking life or not, you are still you Ellie. I trust you and if you go, I go. Besides, I wanna know what that scary looking cat wants with us"
    « Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 05:10:03 PM by alex » Logged

y0k41

Commandant

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #70 on: August 25, 2018, 11:43:23 PM »

"Thanks, Ari. You're pretty brave, huh? Well, I get the feeling ignoring it could be a bad idea, don't want another weird thing lingering around to haunt me afterall. Let's go."

"Oy." Hector sounded annoyed.

However, on walking off, Ellie noticed how scared and uncomfortable Lunasa looked. She felt the urge to walk her along by hand, but resisted, frustrated. "How long did it take you to control it..?" she asked Hector.

"Me? Well...I never really got the hang of it, or tried. I'm not much of a people person. And the person closest to me was also undead already, so...I was satisfied. But well, when I really had to go outside and inevitably shake some hands, I'd wear gloves. They should work for you, since you can at least limit your life draining to skin contact."

"Gloves, huh..." Ellie thought for a sec. "Hey Luna. You can grab onto my sleeve, or arm if you want. Just don't touch my bare skin, okay? Don't want you to get lost after all."

The girls were lead by the strange two-tailed white cat. Its fur was ragged, and strange red markings decorated its head. Its mouth hung open as it stalked forward like a panther, though it was much smaller, like a bobcat. They made their way inwards, towards the brick streets and residential buildings. They went into a discreet alleyway after weaving between buildings, and the cat leapt up onto a metal platform that had stairs going upwards. Ellie stared at the metal ladder, far out of reach. "Ahem. Hector?"

"Yeah yeah," he grumbled as he flew up and, briefly charged up by Ellie, unlatched the ladder to slide down to the ground floor with a noisy clank. The girls made their way up, and finally, the cat stopped at the 4th floor, emitting a low growl and pawing at the door.

"Er, is something in there...?" Ellie peered at the indistinct door. In white paint, 435 was labeled. "D-don't tell me we gotta break in..." Ellie groaned. "How am I gonna explain myself if we get into trouble? A ghost cat told me to do it?"

"What, you gonna turn back after going this far?" Hector chided her. "Spirits don't remain for no reason. It must have a strong grudge, something has to be in there."

Ellie meekly tried turning the door knob. As expected, it was locked. "Can you get us in?" she asked.

"Well...I normally would, but this building, or maybe just this room, has some sort of barrier up around it. Magical beings and spirits can't get through by themselves...I'd have to piggy back in your shadow to get in. Anyways, this place is certainly suspicious. Don't get careless."

Ellie looked helplessly at the doorknob. "In movies, they do that thing with bobby pins....yeah right, I have no clue what the hell what I'm doing. Erm, you guys know anything? The cat wants us to get in. If not, I don't mind skedaddling before someone see's us and get's suspicious...." she looked nervously around.
    « Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 11:46:22 PM by y0k41 » Logged

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #71 on: August 26, 2018, 08:53:41 AM »

"Brave uh...maybe I'm just reckless..." "Personally I think you are a little bit of both"" "...maybe, maybe I'm just acting tough" "Well, we will see when the time comes"

Now in front of a locked door, Ari was wondering how hard it would be to magicaly open a door,when suddenly a word flahsed through her mind. "What? I know this word but...isn't this the name of those chains?" "Well...the true meaning of that word is actually open. Yeah, open. Those dwarves have a strange sense of humour, to name Fenrir's chain like that...Still, you can probably do it if you focus. Someone I know kept doing things like thag all the time. She is really good with magic. I'll tell you about it when time is right." Realizing it's pointless to probe any further about who that person is, Ari decides to ask: "So...you really think I can do it?" "Yup. Really, it's not that hard. Just picture the word, the effects you want it to have, all of that. For this simple lock it will be enough"

Trusting the voice, Ari walked up to the door. Ellie was still holding onto the door knob,so Ari placed his right hand on the door. Imaginig the word, and the door unlocking, Ari's eyes emitted a faint glow. "Gleipnir" The girls heard the door unlocking.

"Well, the door is open now...we've come this far so...Ellie, wanna do the honors? The cat seems eager to get in there"
    « Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 08:54:10 AM by alex » Logged

uni_at_lastation

Marquess

View Profile
    « Reply #72 on: August 27, 2018, 11:26:23 AM »

"Before you do, you sure you have any idea what you are gonna do?" Ellie and Ari turn around to hear a familiar voice, Suzuka was standing at the exit, her collar was removed. "About the collar, the principle was worried about you three and with the terrorist roaming around, so she took off the collar and have me finding you. Didn't took long but..." Before she can finish she notice a sketch of her clutched by Ari. Suzuka gave a annoyed expression and murmured "Disgusting..." and continuing her sentence "Whatever it is you are doing, I won't stop you. Since I was "paid" by the principle to find and look after you three, I guess I will tag along. Or....does this look like I am not allowed?"
    « Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 11:27:13 AM by uni_at_lastation » Logged

Shyna

Peasant

Send Money to Shyna

View Profile
    « Reply #73 on: August 27, 2018, 12:28:07 PM »

While they just sat around it was clear that Lunasa was uncomfortable with everything that was happening as she didn't speak or really respond to anything that was being said to her. This doesn't mean she wasn't listening so when she heard that there was something that wanted to show them something she looked over in the direction but, she wasn't able to see ghost so there was nothing there for her however the others seemed to want to follow it so she did the same and followed close by. She soon heard that she could hold onto her friends arm and quickly moved to her side and wrapped her arm around her's holding on tight. Being under attack was worrying enough, being lead by something she couldn't even see was even more worrying though. However she felt relieved, her source of comfort was back so there was less to worry about.

After they got the the ladder she was going to just fly everyone up to the top but, the ladder suddenly fell down by itself. She assumed it was just the same invisible force that had been leading them this whole time. Soon they were at the top and seemed to need to get into a locked door. She had no way to help however, none of her spells would really allow them into the room without making a commotion. Before she was able to think of anything as a solution the other girl had already cast some kind of spell and the door unlocked. Maybe it was too late now but, she had finally found her voice. "W-what if this was all a mistake, what if the danger we've been hiding from was locked behind this door?" Of course that made no sense to her even but, she was scared to walk in. If it wasn't obvious enough she was clinging onto Ellie's arm tighter than before. Before anyone was able to open the door a voice came from behind them and she turned with Ellie. It was the girl from before however this time she seemed much more talkative. She didn't really know anything about her and decided to just let the other two do the talking since they all seem like friends.
    Kuro vi Lolitannia
    The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #74 on: August 28, 2018, 05:08:36 AM »

Bell is frozen in place. She cannot move carelessly. The one in front of her is a woman who looks like she's in her 40s. But everyone knows she's well over 200 years old already. One of the top mage of the association, and also the principal of this mage academy. Ascaenia Lumbriconata, the one nicknamed "Parasite Empress", and one of the few mage actually capable of using S rank magic spell.

She's wearing black witch clothing with typical witch hat. But if you look carefully, the clothing is not made of cloth but slithering large worms instead. Her face is covered in mask, there is a black circle in the middle with some sharp looking teeth on the upper part.

One of the worm sliter to her shoulder, and start talking. It's mouth and head is shaped just like Ascaenia's mask. "Bad boy. Or girl. Huh. If on. Ly. You stay. Good. I'll take. Off. Your col. Lar. Like, Suzu. Ka. But." Ascaenia looked at the sword in Bell's hand. "You killed. My. Subor. Dinate. No for. Giveness. That Bham. Bhom. Just re. Plica. But. Almost. As. Strong as. The real. One. Penshi. Un. Did. Good job."

Some gates appeared behind Ascaenia. And some gigantic white colored worms, the diameter alone must be around 2 meters. Are peeking out from each gate.

Bell swing her new sword, Bham Bhom replica, a few times. Hot steam is flying out towards the worms peeking out from the gate, burning them before they're even summoned. But then the talking worm on Ascaenia's shoulder spitted out a ray of black colored beam. Removing all the steam that Bell actually planned to use to cover Ascaenia's sight.

Something flew out of the gate. A transparent barrel shaped something. It flew towards Bell but before it could even hit her it exploded, and a gigantic worm around 50 meters long appeared. One of the side is thick while the other is thin.

"Trichi. Uris. Devour. Him."

Spoiler for Hiden:
    Heya so I'm just here for the trivia a bit because I have fun when planning the principal actually.

So, her mask, and the worm on her shoulder is actually shaped like this

This is the face of a worm parasite called Ascaris duoenale.

And yeah, her name is also based on the worm parasite name. Ascaris lumbricoides and Taenia saginata. So I combined that and make it Ascaenia Lumbriconata. Sounds fancy.

The last worm she threw is Trichiuris trichiura. The egg actually famous for being barrel shaped.

While the worm itself is indeed thick in one side an thin in the other side.

A bit of a short one this time because I'm a bit busy IRL, I actually wanted to continue the fight until Bell meet your characters again but I can't find the time ;_;

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to: