Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lolitannia RP II  (Read 2235 times)
uni_at_lastation
A Weiss Schwarz, CHAOS card gamer, at your service 24/7~

Marquess

Loli Points: 20

Money :590.00LTD

Send Money to uni_at_lastation
ecchi nano wa ikenai to omoi masu yo?

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2018, 10:17:47 AM »

Before Ellie could answer, they arrived at the Colosseum. "If I am not mistaken, it should be empty but...ooooh boy look at all these mess..." Ellie point out to craters scattered on the Colosseum arena grounds. "B...Bitch...you are a disgrace to mages everywhere..." A small girl was held up by the neck from a girl. "Yeaaah...10 dollars that's your roommate..." Ellie shivers up at Suzuka choking the girl.

"We are not done yet! We need to show this "kouhai" that we are better than her! Everyone release your mana and concentrate into a massive ball!" One of the big student instructed. "Wait wait...they are not seriously gonna..." Ellie trembles "Wait what are they doing?" Ari trying to gasp the situation. Ellie nervously explain "They are trying to use a huge ball of mana on Suzuka! Think of it as a huge atom bomb they are making! Now if I were you I hide somewhere safe!"

Suzuka toss the unconscious girl aside and dash towards the remaining students. "NOW!" The big ball of mana closing in on Suzuka but instead of avoiding it she dash towards the ball. "YES!!!! WE DID IT!!! WHO'S THE BIGSHOT....now?" But the ball of mana dissipates into thin air. In the middle was Suzuka, donning her Strike Sword Shield, gently land on the floor. She walk past the senpais who were on sitting on the floor awestruck. "That was dangerous...If I haven't absorb the mana, you could have been caught in the explosion and kill yourself. Try to be careful next time..."senpais"" She walk away, her equipment slowly disappears into bright blue dust.

A spinning Nagamon is a happy Nagamon~

y0k41
Commander of the Loli-loli Defense Brigade

Commandant

Loli Points: 30

• Awards Price : 35 LTD Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :3429.00LTD

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: July 13, 2018, 01:48:18 AM »

"Hey Ellie, do you think taking martial arts classes would help me get more in sync with my body? And also, there should be tons of ways to cast magic right? How do you find the best way for you to cast, the best "pen" so to speak...how did you find yours? To be honest what sensei said keeps bugging me, it's like I was being told in a subtle way that I'm not doing things wrong, but I'm not doing it right either...By the way, your magic is interesting, I noticed how sometimes a random pen or a sheet of paper would start floating out of nowhere. Dunno if anyone ever told you but I feel like you might have so much mana that it starts to uncounciously pour out of your body"
       "Sorry but, I'm not the right person to ask. I've never taken martial arts, and I still just use this cheap student wand...but, well," Ellie absently watched the pedestrians crossing the street, "I read a book once...by a famous swordsman. He said that...the sword must become part of your body. So that, even without thinking, you are one with it. So...maybe it just means don't overthink it and practice til you don't notice it anymore? Aha..." she laughed nervously. "Anyhoo, that's a generous theory of yours, but I really don't think I have any special power going on. It's weird, it doesn't even feel like I'm the one moving things when it happens, it just...does its own thing? Ah, maybe I'll learn over time..." the trolley arrived at their stop. There was smoke in the distance, barely visible past the colosseum's outline. "Well, that can't be a good sign..."

[skip to present]

"W-what the hell...what's gotten into all those girls? Something's weird here for them to act so nuts." Ellie looked on at the messy scene. "I mean, I get being proud, but taking it this far...? Something's wrong..." she couldn't help but have a weird feeling. "Well, nothing I can do about it. Hey, let's get out of here before we get wrapped up in the aftermath," Ellie motioned to Ari.

Although I am a bit curious about that Suzuka girl...should we follow her? I wonder if she thinks something weird is up too? Ellie sighed, thinking. "ahh, but this all reeks of danger..." she mumbled to herself.
    « Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 02:15:17 AM by y0k41 » Logged

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Loli Points: 22

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 40 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :2502.00LTD

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: July 13, 2018, 06:48:29 AM »

"...wasn't that a little wierd just now? Even I could feel that things power...if I remember correctly she has a collar that suposedly has a bomb in it. What if that thing just went...boom?...meh, probably overthinking this but..."

"Yeah, I think it's for the best if we get out of here too." On their way out, Ari asks Ellie "So...she's really strong hum? Gosh,she was so cool down there! Guess that's a mercenary for ya. But...I don't know something felt weird in that fight. Sure she's strong but if she has that much power why not just, you know, use it from the start? Think it's part of her strategy?" Ari has an urge to find out but at the same time he doesn't want to pry to much into his roommate's personal stuff. "We could always ask her...at the risk of getting shoved aside again but I think it would be worth it, maybe we could figure out something about how she got so powerfull. Wanna follow her? If not, we can always meet up at my room and ask her there."

There is no one anywhere in the world who is truly malicious - Noumi Kudryavka
    Kuro vi Lolitannia
    The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

Loli Points: -19

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 125 LTD Price : 40 LTD
    Money :9835.09LTD

Send Money to Kuro vi Lolitannia
    I- I'm Still The Emperor You Baka!

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #33 on: July 13, 2018, 07:41:06 AM »

Time shows noon already.

And finally. The lock on Bell's room opened from outside. It's special lock strengthened with various magic and cannot be opened except by few persons, the dorm mother, the headmaster, and other executives of mage association. The room's wall also strengthened and cannot be destroyed easily.

The dorm mother opened the door and tossed a bag. "Eat all of them. From tomorrow on I will unlock this door at 6AM. Return before 7 PM. Headmaster said to let you get used to school, so we will formally introduce you to class tomorrow. Just wander around today."

Bell smirked and opened the bag, "Kufuhfuh, finally outside... I thought you forgot about me, no breakfast today and I almost died of starvation~" inside there is a burger, a bottle of water, and a pill.

Not many know what a pill is just from looking at it, but Bell knows fully what it is. She often used it when 'playing' with her 'friends' when they get too noisy after all. It's called 'Parashuttamol' a drug that numbs your vocal cord for 12 hours so you won't be able to speak.

"Ah~ What is this? And don't gaze at me with those cold eyes. Ehehe, if it's not girl's body I would already have a bo--" before she could finish, the Dorm mother interrupted. "Some people you killed and tortured were my students. If it's not because of the association I would kill you 10 times over already."

She threw some kinda board. There is a pen tied to it. "Magic board. You can write and erase it freely by using a little bit of mana. We can change your voice but not your way of talking. From now on your role will be a mute rich noble girl."

Bell popped the pill in her mouth. She can feel her vocal cord going numb. Satisfied? she wrote on the board.

----

Bell wandered around a bit afterwards. Looking around and memorizing the place's structure. Pretty big place... she thought to herself.

She then saw 2 girls looking around suspiciously. It seems like these 2 are following another girl. He grinned and touched their shoulder. Both of them looked a bit shocked.

With a wide grin on her face, she wrote on her board.

Hey. I'm Bell. Wanna be friends?
    « Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 01:40:18 PM by Kuro vi Lolitannia » Logged

uni_at_lastation

Marquess

View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: July 13, 2018, 11:53:44 AM »

The Gardens outside

Unaware that 3 girls were following her, Suzuka decides to rest near the giant tree in the middle of the garden which called the World Tree and recalls that brief moment when she entered the mana ball.

A few minutes ago
    Entering the ball she felt a burning sensation throughout her body due to the pure concentrated mana burning her and also malfunctions the collar wrap around her neck. Knowing she won't last long inside, she call forth her Strike Sword Shield and activate the absorption mode which eats away the mana allowing the mana ball to disintegrate harmlessly into air. As she leave the Colosseum, her collar reactivate and her equipment disappears. Knowing she save the students and the academy, Suzuka leaves the senpais and decides to talk a walk.

Present Time
    Suzuka stretches her arms and legs before slumping down next to the World Tree, probably due to the being inside the burning mana ball, she takes this chance to rest and heal her wounds. Suzuka lay down on the grass patch under the shade of the World Tree, gentle breeze brushing her hair. As if by instinct reaction to the relaxing atmosphere, her long cat ears and tail pop out, revealing Suzuka to be a ancient Beastman.
    « Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 11:54:20 AM by uni_at_lastation » Logged

y0k41

Commandant

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: July 13, 2018, 03:57:58 PM »

"Alright, I'm curious, let's catch up and ask her..." Ellie and Ari trailed after Suzuka, though keeping a wary distance. Ellie was a bit too intimidated to call out to her, and perhaps Ari was just following Ellie's example and staying silent.
       Wait...isn't this just stalking...? Ellie thought after several minutes following her trail. Suddenly she felt a soft hand on her shoulder and almost let out a gasp in surprise. She turned around to see an unfamiliar but cute little girl. Wanna be friends..? she read. I don't really get what's going on, but am I really getting 2 adorable kouhais in just 2 days? Could this be a glittering new chapter in my life as a cool senpai surrounded by cute imoutos, my reward for finally leaving the NEET life? Ellie started giggling creepily to herself, lost in fantasies. She gave the girl a silent thumbs up and a grin, then hurried to catch up with Suzuka before she got out of sight.

The garden, huh...although its pretty, not many people hang out around here. She must be tired. Maybe now's our chance to talk to her...? Ellie cautiously approached Suzuka, only to nearly fall over in surprise when her cat ears and tail popped out. She held her hands over her mouth, thinking it would be bad if Suzuka noticed her, holding perfectly still and not knowing whether to move backwards or forwards.

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 40 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 1000 LTD

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: July 13, 2018, 05:31:05 PM »

As Ari and Ellie were following Suzuka, a little girl came up with a chalkboard asking if we wanted to be friends. Nodding in agreement, she smiled at the girl, noticing that Ellie was feeling really happy for some reason. After the short stop they hurried a bit to catch up witth Suzuka.

"Ah, the garden. Ellie showed me around campus yesterday but this really is a peacefull looking area, real pretty too. Gotta bring my sketchbook with me someday and draw a bit."

As Ellie cautiously aproached Suzuka, Ari noticed something unbeliaveble. A pair of cat eras and a tail just pop out of Suzuka "What the...WHAT THE HECK!? Sh-sh-she's a... Wow, she just keeps getting cooler by the minute!" Noticing Ellie covering her mouth and freezing into position, Ari goes up to her. He lightly touches her shoulder as he gets in front of her. "I'm gonna go up there and talk with her,wish me luck..."

Ari walks towards Suzuka, making some noise along the way, just so she knows she's not trying to sneak up on her."It's probably best if I don't startle her..." "Hm...Suzuka...sorry for yesterday, didn't mean to pry, I was just worried. Also...hm...your ears and tail are showing..."

Kuro vi Lolitannia
    The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 125 LTD Price : 40 LTD

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #37 on: July 13, 2018, 05:46:09 PM »

When Ari slowly walked to her, Bell just excitedly run towards Suzuka.

Wow, wow. Wow wow wow. Even among all those other girls. I never see one like this. I wonder how strong she is, how good she is, how TAAASSTTTYYY SHEEE ISSSSS..... But, that collar, is she the same kind as me?

Bell jumping around the dumbfounded Suzuka. Waving around her board with Let's be friend. Please. Friend. written on it.

Shyna

Peasant

Loli Points: 0

Money :8.00LTD

Send Money to Shyna

View Profile
    « Reply #38 on: July 14, 2018, 07:54:44 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
    Name: Lunasa Namiki

Magic: Long range support and disorientation.

Easily able to perform E and D level spells. Learning C level. Currently incapable of using B level magic (Rumors have been spread around about her having A level magic)

Has a natural magical talent and the special ability to charge and upgrade her spells to higher levels

???- An unnamed A level spell that she cast accidentally soon after getting her magic. Everyone in the association is unsure of what it does currently since it was already used after she was found. She could not explain it to the association since she didn't even know how she used it nor was she able to handle it. She has since been forbidden from using it

Chilly blanket (Snow coat) - An E-C level spell that covers herself or others in a small coat of snow that keeps the person cool and will cool down anything touched by it. Upgrading the spell to D allows full body coverage of snow. Upgrading to C allows her to use it as a freezing against an opponent (Not potent, not learned)

Floaty float (Flying cloud) - An E-C level spell that summons a small cloud. Upgrading the spell to D increases its size and allows her to ride on it However it's easily destroyed by other magic. Upgrading to C increases the size even more allowing more to fly on it and makes it more durable to spells (Not learned)

Sleepy time (Lullaby) - An E-C level spell that makes her target get drowsy, very easily stopped occasionally doesn't affect person at all. Upgrading the spell to D makes it slightly more potent, still rarely has no affect. Upgrading the spell to C makes it more potent and unable to fail/miss (Not learned)

Stop fighting (Restrict) - An E-C level spell that she has to constantly channel making her immobile. The effect allows her to prevent an opponent from using a single spell she has seen before. The level of the spell she can restrict is based on how long she can charge it (Currently able to go to D)

Get well soon (Rejuvenate) - An E-C level spell that heals herself or the target. Potency and amount of targets are based on charge level.

Stay away! (Explosive retreat) - The only spell that starts at C rank and she can use consistently. It causes an explosion directly in front of her knocking herself and the aggressor back. Charging powers up the explosions size and damage along with the knockback.

Bio: Lunasa was just a normal girl that aspired to become someone that could help everyone in anyway that they needed. However as she was there wasn't much she could do so she searched for a way to be more helpful. She eventually found out about the magical girl ritual and knew that it was her chance to finally become what she had always wanted to be. So without hesitation she performed it as soon as she got the chance to. Once it was done and she finally had her magic she couldn't wait to test it out and started to cast the first spell that came to her head. However she was unsure how to cast magic currently and seemly had a natural ability for doing so. Her ability to charge spells caused her first spell she ever fired to be completely charged up to an A rank spell. After it's cast however she passed out.

The spell had caused a some destruction and alerted anyone nearby. Not much is known as to what happened between the time of the spell cast and her being found unconscious surrounded by the slight destruction caused by the spell. She was then taken to the magic academy to not only recover but, also to train her magic. It was clear that what she had done was an accident since she did it in an area where no one was around so just to be safe she was given two small ribbons that held her hair up into pigtails. The ribbons also sealed away her ability to cast any A rank or higher magic. The ribbons we’re able to be removed by her and the staff at the school but, unable to be removed by anyone else. If caught using magic without the ribbons she was told she would be in a lot of trouble. Despite all the worry about her she didn't seem to incorrectly cast any spells she couldn't. She could barely get spells up to C rank right now but, had no trouble with E and D so they let her back out into the school to learn about her magic.

Appearance: A small girl with light blue hair that is now held up into pigtails by ribbons on both sides. She has green eyes and she rarely seen wearing anything besides a dress. However when in a bedroom or anywhere she's about to sleep she'll want to change into something else to sleep in.
    Hello everyone, after talking with Yok for a while about this character, I finally managed to finish it. I also realized that I didn't even have an account for this site so I made one so I could join. I look forward to rping with you. Yok told me they'll message me when it's a good time to join so I'll see you then I suppose.
    uni_at_lastation

Marquess

View Profile
    « Reply #39 on: July 15, 2018, 10:30:46 AM »

Suzuka upon realizing she let her real identity known, flustered trying to keep her ears and tail hidden again. "I think it's cute" Ari cheerfully comment. Just then she was kicked away by a fast moving person, "ONEE SAMA~ OMG OMG YOU LET OUT YOUR CAT EARS AND TAIL AGAIN? SOOOOO CUTE~" The girl with scarlet red long pony tail hair proceed to hug and caress Suzuka's head "And you smell nice too~ Oh how I wanted to see you again~ How have you been? Eating well? Did those upper class men harass you again? Don't worry your friend Nozomi is here, give me names and I will..." She brandish her unsual sword and a huge grin stretch across her face "Take reeeaaaal good care of them..Hee...hee...hee..." Suzuka flicked Nozomi forehead to snap her out of her trance and asked "What are you doing here Nozomi? Shouldn't you be doing your Peacekeeper duties?" Nozomi thinks for a while then makes a "Ah right" expression "Yes we are here to...see you again?"

"Wrong answer Captain Nozomi." a huge figure wearing full cerulean armor appears in front of the group. Suzuka make a annoyed expression "Commander Izanagi...What do you want?" The armored girl make a reassurance gesture "Relax Suzuka, we came here due to the reports made by other students that you prevent the destruction of the Colosseum and parts of the academy. We also know you used your weapons when the collar malfunction, but since it is used to save the academy, we will not penalize you. Also we came here to ask that question again." Suzuka turn her back to the commander " The answer is always no, I will not join your Peacekeeper force." The commander make a huge sigh of disappointment "Very well, come captain our work here is done." Nozomi makes a pouting face "Why Onee sama? Why not join us? You'll be more safe with us and we will treat you right. You don't have to be stuck here in this academy, we could do a lot of things together. Is it because of your unclean status? Is it because you are a different race? But...no matter I will still reserve a spot for you should you change your mind so please reconsider ok?" Nozomi finishes her sentence before leaving with the commander.

Suzuka face the 3 girls who were dumbstrucked "The answer is n...." Before she could finish her answer, she succumbs to the wounds and fall to the ground, the last thing she see is the commander and nozomi as well as Ari, Ellie and Bell rushing to her side before blacking out.
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 12:54:51 PM by uni_at_lastation » Logged

Kuro vi Lolitannia
    The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #40 on: July 16, 2018, 12:02:19 AM »

The commander and the girls all rushed towards the fallen Suzuka, but when she saw Bell, she put on a guard. Bell grinned and showed her board.

Friends. Peace.

"I'll take her to infirmary, the rest of you, just go return. Let's go Captain" Izanagi ordered Nozomi while carrying Suzuka like a princess. But before she could go, Bell closed up to her and write in small text on her board.

If dead. Can have corpse? Looks delish.

"Disgusting bastard..." Izanagi spitted to the ground and leave with Nozomi without looking back.

She then faced towards Ari and Ellie.

Rejected. Cannot be friends with her. Will play with you both then.

She wrote as she put some mana on her fist and swung it towards Ellie's face.

y0k41

Commandant

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #41 on: July 16, 2018, 02:27:50 AM »

"Huh?" Ellie's brain barely registered the fist approaching her face. It should've been the harmless hit of a child. Yet an immediate sense of doom flickered in her mind, and mana instinctively surged throughout her body the instant the impact began rippling through her skull.
       With a sickening crack, Ellie was smashed into the ground, her body limp and lifeless, tiny bloody fragments strewn about. She lost all sense of time as the world went black.

"Ooh...that ended really fast." She heard from the abyss an unfamiliar voice. "It's no wonder, you're outclassed by everyone around you. How wouldn't you be, when you've never pursued something seriously your whole life?" the voice laughed, and Ellie found this annoying. Vision returned to her- but she found she was looking at her own body on the ground. She felt oddly calm about this. Then she noticed the man next to her wearing a business suit, a devilish grin on his sharp face, his gray hair tidy yet grown out, contrasting his young-looking demeanor.
       "Am I dead?" Ellie asked him straightforwardly.
       "Pretty dead," the man replied.
       "No refunds? I mean, that was pretty unfair..."
       The man sighed. "Why does everyone expect it to be fair...? Anyways, that's not up to me. I'm just another ghost of sorts."
       "Oh. I kinda figured you were a big-shot with the suit n all. Do you know what happens next?"
       "Beats me," the man replied. "I've been around a looong time, and I've only seen a handful of ghosts pop up on death. Must mean we're different, or have something keeping us here."
       "Hah..." Ellie sighed, somehow strangely indifferent to it all. Then she suddenly realized something strange the man said.

"Wait, have you been stalking me my whole life?" she glared at him accusingly.
       "Maaybe." The man smiled wryly. "But, we can talk later- you should cash in your refund now before its too late."
       "Eh? My refund?" Ellie looked dumbfounded. "I thought you said-"
       "It's more of a loophole. Your kinda magic is perfect for it- you can still pull it off while that mana's coursing through you. Hurry up, before it fades or your body becomes unusable."
       "What? B-but I don't know how-" she began to panick, suddenly feeling the weight of a whole life to salvage.
       "Shh, relax. You're hard-wired for this." The man gently guided her hand, aiming it at her physical body. "Just focus on your core- think of it as your gut. You want to concentrate all your energy into it. Just close your eyes and focus...."

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #42 on: July 16, 2018, 08:31:48 AM »

"Eh?" For a moment, Ari thought she was having a bad dream. First, Suzuka suddenly collapsed and was taken to the infarmary by two random strangers she apparently was acquainted with, then Bell punched Ellie without any sort of warning or provocation, and now Elllie is lying on the ground, motionless. When Ellie hit the ground, Ari instintively jump back, gaining a tiny bit of distance between himself and Bell. Not that it matterd much as the latter simply stood there.

""Shit shit shit shit shit, what do I even do?! That was clearly not a regular punch! What the heck just happened!?" Ari was shaking in fear...and an odd sense of excitement. Mostly fear though. As he was thinking to himself, he felt an odd sensation throughout his body, as if something hidden within was rising to the surface. Not knowing what to do, Ari just wished he could do something, something to save himself, something to help Ellie...And then, for just a brief moment, wings puffed to existence from Ari's back. At that moment, Ari was somehow wearing armor, and a bunch of different weapons flashed through his mind.

When that all ended, the armor was gone and there were no wings in sight. There was, however, a voice. As the voice spoke, numerous spears made of mana appeared behind Ari. There were so many Ar couldn't count them. And in an instant, they all flew towards Bell. Bell semmed to dodge them, but as the spears landed one after another, a big smoke cloud rose from the ground.

Ari used the smoke as cover to drag Ellie further away from Bell. While doing so, he kept screaming for help, using a voice amplification spell. He threw in the names of the people that carried Suzuka away, in hopes of his pleads reaching them. While dragging Ellie away, the spears slowly stopped coming out and Ari started to get dizzy.

"Got...to...move..." "Rest child, it was a good effort but your oponent is too much for the current you." "...uh?..." As Ari's counsciousness faded away, the last thing he saw was a purple barrier circling him and Ellie

y0k41

Commandant

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #43 on: July 17, 2018, 01:15:13 AM »

First the flowers started dying. The grass around Ellie slowly turned brown and withered, slowly spreading a circle of decay. And her eyes blinked open as her damaged body slowly reconstructed itself. There was a searing pain in her skull, but even that was slowly beginning to dull. She cautiously tried moving her fingers, then felt her face, sticky with blood. "W..what the hell was that all about...?" She felt groggy, like she was just torn out of a nice dream. A concussion...? Hallucination..? I'm still alive..? She clumsily stood up, the blood rushing to her head, dizzying her. There was a thin glowing purple circle around her and Ari, lying down on the ground. The decaying grass slowly crept towards Ari.
       Then she saw Bell, smiling happily on the other side of the line, staring right at her as if finding a new toy. Ellie instinctively backed away, falling clumsily on her butt. "W-what'd you hit me for!? That hurt like hell!" She coughed out a bit of blood, the fresh patch of grass around her already decaying. And then she saw the man in the suit, blinked and rubbed her eyes, yet he was still there, smiling wryly. "And why can I still see you?!"
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 01:15:51 AM by y0k41 » Logged

uni_at_lastation

Marquess

View Profile
    « Reply #44 on: July 18, 2018, 09:01:18 AM »

"Hmm did you hear something?" Izanagi turn around in response to the distance voice. "No I didn't hear anything" Nozomi try to look for the source of the voice "It sounds like it is coming from the garden. I will check it out, you bring Suzuka to the infirmary." Izanagi then run off to the garden.

With a huge grin, Nozomi fixated on the unconsious Suzuka "Me and onee sama all alone..." Nozomi walk towards the infirmary while making heavy breathing noises

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to: