Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lolitannia RP II  (Read 6342 times)
alex
Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Loli Points: 22

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 40 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :2505.00LTD

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #15 on: July 07, 2018, 02:05:45 PM »

Entering the room, Ari notices a girl sleeping on one of the beds. "Hm...maybe it's better if I don't wake her up, she might need to rest..." Ari thinks.

Ari softly puts a bag full of clothes by one of the beds on the opposite side of the room from where the other girl was sleeping. As he's lying on the bed, he takes off his backpack and lies down on the bed while taking a book from the backpack. "I better start studying how to at least perform C class spells...I bet I'm really far behind in terms of both skill and knowledge..." Ari thinks. Before starting to read the first chapter of the book, Ari looks at the sleeping girl. "...I really hope we can be friends. I dunno if I can act all girly though...meh, everything should work out just fine"

There is no one anywhere in the world who is truly malicious - Noumi Kudryavka
    y0k41
    Commander of the Loli-loli Defense Brigade

Commandant

Loli Points: 30

• Awards Price : 35 LTD Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :3442.00LTD

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: July 08, 2018, 06:35:02 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
    I just realized how was a guy (can't use magic) teaching a magic technique class lol...maybe he just knows it really well in theory. =v=;

Meanwhile-

Ellie stared at a vending machine outside the cafe, pondering what drink would best quench her thirst. She was in "The Castle," an elegant modern landmark building on campus that housed the dormitories, a cafeteria and cafe, a common area, a library, a bathhouse and of course the Hall right next door, where any and every event took place, from karaoke night to ballroom dances. The cafe was on the 2nd floor across from the library (which took up 2 stories)- it was a quiet and spacious area on the backside of the castle, an island of snowy white tiles with tall glass walls that overlooked the garden, enveloped by the calm blue carpet padding anyone's footsteps. The ceiling was generously high- over 5 meters, a bit dizzying for the petite Ellie. Up and down the hall were the dorms, which continued up to the 3rd floor. It wasn't truly a 3rd floor- more of an extension of the 2nd, allowing 3 layers of dorm rooms to be efficiently yet comfortably placed on top of each other in a dizzying feat of architecture. This was the quiet floor of the castle- the cafeteria and lounge downstairs provided a more rowdy environment.

She went with an iced coffee- it was still early afternoon after all, she could probably handle the caffeine. She sat down on an inviting couch, staring up at the domed ceiling, the skylights letting in pale clouded sunlight. It looked like it might rain tonight. She heard, down the hall, an approaching grumble of voices.
       "The nerve of that bitch! She won't get away with this." Ellie glanced up and accidentally met eyes with the passing girl, a fairly tall brunette with wavy hair and a black eye. She must have stared too hard, because the girl looked offended. "What are you looking at?!"
       "Uh, nothing," mumbled Ellie, cursing her luck. One of the other 2 girls whispered into the brunette's ear. Suddenly she smirked.
       "Oh, you're the newest failure to waltz into our school eh? It's bad manners to stare at your superiors, you know." Ellie glared at the other girl, who she now recognized from her Lab class. They were young, maybe middle schoolers, with the brunette a few years older. It was hard to take them seriously.
    "Uh huh," Ellie mumbled indifferently. "Sorry but, you kids are annoying. Don't involve me in your childish power games. Can you go somewhere else? I just want to drink my coffee."

"Childish?" the girl spat out. "Are you even older than me?"
    "Uh, as a matter of fact, I'm twenty. Now please leave."
    The three girls exchanged looks, and then laughed. "It seems you don't get how things work around here. Age doesn't mean a damn. I was gonna let you go, but for your sake, I'll teach you a lesson instead." The girl slipped a coin out of her pocket and gave it a flip. She slapped it on her wrist. The lamp next to Ellie wobbled, then turned into a rock. "How would you like to be a toad for a day?" She smiled devilishly.

Ellie stared at the girl, considering if she was bluffing. She had a bad feeling in her gut. My room should be right down the hall...3rd door on the right. The girl flipped her coin. Ellie whipped out her wand like an unsheathed sword, and the coin flailed erratically in the air before falling to the ground. Thank goodness she has such stupid spell casting. Ellie sprinted off with her backpack as the other girls pulled out a watergun and button-activated magical girl Momoka deluxe spinning wandtm, praying she bought herself enough time. She ducked as the framed photo above her turned into a slinky, stumbled for the doorknob and prayed it was unlocked. She swung it open and quickly slammed it and locked it, slumping down in relief. She heard muffled voices outside.
       "Hold it, it's that girl's room..!" "Shit! She knows her?!" "Maybe we can take her this time..." and then a distant, new voice.
    "WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!?"
    "Shit! The disciplinary committee!" Scrambled footsteps outside. Silence.
    Ellie sighed in relief, her heart still nervously beating. "Miya, thank god you were in here," she started. Ari stared back at her, and then Ellie finally realized she was in the wrong room.
    « Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 06:56:22 PM by y0k41 » Logged

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 40 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 1000 LTD

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: July 08, 2018, 06:56:46 PM »

"Ehrm...thanks?" Ari stared at the petit girl that barged into the room. "Hm, are you one of my roommates?" Noticing the before peacefully slipping girl move in the bed, Ari thought maybe she was going to wake up because of the noise. "Hm, that girl over there seems to be sleeping so if you have any business with her, I guess you should  wake her up?"

'Wait' Ari thinks, 'this is a good chance to make a friend!'

"Hm, my name is Ari, Ari Göndul. I just arrived today. May I know your name?"

Kuro vi Lolitannia
    The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

Loli Points: -19

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 125 LTD Price : 40 LTD
    Money :9860.09LTD

Send Money to Kuro vi Lolitannia
    I- I'm Still The Emperor You Baka!

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #18 on: July 09, 2018, 09:54:58 AM »

A bit late but here is mine

Original Name: Balalaika
    Current Name: Bell Aika

Appearance: 130 cm little girl with shoulder length white hair and white eyes. Covered with black robe. Inside wearing black colored short and shirt. There are handcuffs with broken chain on his both hands and legs.

Role: Close Range combat

Armaments: None (using fist to fight). But has special handcuffs to severely weakened him. And a red colored colar with some kinda magic gem in the middle. All cannot be removed by him, and if removed by force he will die.

Magic: Body Strenghtening Rank S (only thing he can use) but now reduced to C. Granting strong physical body that increase strength and turned body hard as defense. While at rank S it can even destroy a mountain with one punch but now it's severy weakened and can create small crater on the ground at most with a punch. Using it's maximum power at rank S will cause severe pain all over his body and usually someone would not even last 1 second due to the pain, but he has abnormal tolerance towards pain (even masochistic tendency towards it) and actually enjoys it, so he can use it up to 1 hour (though he will need to rest and can't use it again for 1 hour for every minute passed, so if he only use it for 20 minutes, he need to rest for 20 hours before he can use it again). At current rank C though, he can freely use it without any consequences.

Bio:
    Is actually a 2 meters tall muscular man. A crazy criminal who, despite being a male, found a way to use magic (albeit only body strenghtening type) via forbidden ritual of killing 66 magical girls, and take a bath in their blood. Has knowledge and technique of mixed martial arts which is dangerous combined with the body strenghtening magic. As one of the few criminal with rank S magic, he actually caused tons of trouble and it took Mage Association's elite Peacekeepers to finally take him down.

Mage Association believes that his past contains some kind of important information (especially on how he found out about the forbidden ritual) and thus chose to not execute him. Instead they put "Handcuffs of Mana Leak" to prevent him from using his full power and "Gem of Transformation" on unremovable collar to turn him into a little girl. Both items then cursed with "Lock of Death" which will kill it's wearer if they unlock it via other means except for using special key owned by the leader of Mage Association.

Now he's put as a student in Mage Academy to see just how hard it is to be magical girls. Mage Association planned to make him regret his action by looking at the efforts of the magical girls and thus confess everything about his past by doing so, because various mind magic doesn't seem to work on him, and being tortured just making him happy. He himself thinks that it's stupid and always try to find a chance to run (though it's impossible because his collar also contains a special transmitter that can trace him), and think maybe there is something in Academy that can helps him. Only the headmaster, dorm mother, and few teachers know his real identity.

Live in the dorm like other students, but in a special room for himself that cannot be unlocked from the inside. The dorm mother unlock this room every morning at 6AM. Also has curfew and must return before 7PM or he'll be hunted immediately by the Peacekeepers.

Known by other students as some kinda rich ojou-sama from prestigious family and thus given special treatment (based on rumors that's actually spread by the headmaster).

Kuro vi Lolitannia
    The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

Loli Points: -19

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 125 LTD Price : 40 LTD
    Money :9860.09LTD

Send Money to Kuro vi Lolitannia
    I- I'm Still The Emperor You Baka!

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #19 on: July 09, 2018, 10:10:27 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
    I'll use her and she instead of him and he for Bell because of her current form.

"So noisy... The brats are fighting huh? I hear something slammed on the wall. Did she die? Ehehe, hehehe, I wonder if they would give me her corpse if I ask politely tomorrow. Hehe. Heheheheheheh." Bell giggled and smiled widely inside her room. People who see this might think "Omg, look at that cute little girl giggling, I wonder what she's thinking about" when they see this girl with angelic face.

"Tch, because of this damn handcuffs, I cannot strengthen my hearing too much... Couldn't even find out if someone died or not. It's annoying right, Pleasure? Hehe. Hehe." she giggled again as she faced towards a torn up doll shaped as faceless girl in magical girl clothes. "I WANT SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOUUUUU PLEASUUUREEEEE" she shouted as she punched the doll's face. It's ripped now and some cottons came out.

"Ah--- Ah-- No worries, I'll ask you to be fixed tomorrow... Don't sulk okay? Don't don't don't don't don't. I must must must must be patient with just you... JUST YOU... They will let me join class tomorrow finally, need to be good. Need to be good. Must not hit. Or I won't be allowed to go outside again, heheh. Hehehehehe. The brats, as friend, living friend, living for a long time, not just for few hours, and turned to dead friend. Exciting. Right, Pleasure? Right? Oh lemme rip your arm a bit." Bell ripped the right arm of the doll and then throw it to the wall.

"Sleep~ For tomorrow~ Happy happy tomorrow~"

uni_at_lastation
    A Weiss Schwarz, CHAOS card gamer, at your service 24/7~

Marquess

Loli Points: 20

Money :591.00LTD

Send Money to uni_at_lastation
    ecchi nano wa ikenai to omoi masu yo?

View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: July 09, 2018, 12:30:03 PM »

Deep in her sleep, Suzuka recall her memories of when she was younger.

In a small quiet town, everything seems to normal. The young Suzuka's daily job is just attend school, go home and be with her family. No one knows of her magic potential, so she use her magic in secret just for amusement by making flowers, producing water from no where and any harmless small magic no one will mind.

All was fine until, a female mage covered in black robe walks into the town and in an instant the town was razed with fire, Suzuka's family was brutally burned. When it was Suzuka's turn to die, the mage raise a weapon and slam it down but Suzuka barely avoid the weapon but the force of the impact knock her to a wall. The mage walk towards Suzuka, grab her long hair and drag her to the far edge of town. The mage hold Suzuka by her hair to eye level, using her free hand she scratch deep into Suzuka's eye from top skin down to the eye in the middle and the skin below. For the first time, Suzuka scream in pain but the mage wasn't done, she proceed to gorge Suzuka's injured eye out causing her to scream so hard she roll left to right and right to left over and over again till the pain but not before the mage brandish out her weapon, a huge and long black cannon with a axe blade at the bottom of the barrel. The mage aimed at the burning town and let loose a blackish red lightning beam at the town, resulting in a huge explosion. The sight of her beloved town plus the extreme pain in her left empty eye socket cause Suzuka to black out.

When Suzuka awoke she found herself in a hospital with nurses and doctors tending to her but when she remembered her destroyed town it caused her to faint again. A few days later she woke up in the middle of the night, she stagger towards the mirror to inspect the damage caused by the unknown female mage, the scar is still there but there is something in her eye, it look like a robotic eye but it isn't. Nervously she check the medical clipboard, it reads: "unknown ball artifact in victim's left eye socket, will proceed for further examination under the supervision of the mage association" Fearing the "further examination" might cause more harm than good to her, Suzuka escape the hospital in the night and was never seen again.

Her dream recollection was interrupt by voices in the room and woke up with tears in her right eye as she look in the general direction of the conversation between Ari and Ellie.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 12:32:02 PM by uni_at_lastation » Logged

A spinning Nagamon is a happy Nagamon~

y0k41

Commandant

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: July 09, 2018, 02:47:33 PM »

"Um...Ari?" Ellie looked around uncomfortably at the unfamiliar room. She gave a nervous cough. "No, I'm not your roommate, in fact I should be leaving..." she reached for the doorknob but heard more footsteps outside.
    "Yes...yes...file that in the report. Looks like a small scale fight. Find and punish anyone involved- we cannot tolerate such negligent behavior by our students. Apparently a group of middle-schoolers..." the voice trailed off. Ellie's hand hovered by the doorknob, then shrank away.

"On second thought...mind if I hang around a bit?" she put on an awkward smile. "Oh right, I'm Ellie...." she trailed off, not knowing what to say next. "I've been here a month or so. In college. But my magic is still beginner....Yup." She stood there a bit rigidly, not sure where to stand or sit. Needless to say she was not so fond of socializing.

A knock on the door made Ellie jump. "Hello? Is anyone in there? We're looking for a few students..." In a panic, she leapt into the nearest bed and hid under the sheets.
    « Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 03:02:41 PM by y0k41 » Logged

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: July 09, 2018, 03:37:39 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
    For now I'll keep using male pronouns when refering to Ari, since he is a dude who looks like a loli girl...still a dude inside!

"..." Ari walks towards the door,while Ellie tries to look unsuspicious...

"Yes?" "Hello, we are looking for a group of middle school students, they were causing a comotion a little while ago. Did you by any chance see or hear something about it? They were a group of middle-schoolers" "I didn't see anything but I heard some people running past,maybe it was them?" "Maybe. Thank you for your cooperation" "Anytime"

As Ari closes the door, she can hear the important looking people going away. As Ari walks back to bed:

"Okay, you can come out now. I'm not sure what happened but you should probably wait here for a while, just to be safe. So, mind filling your junior in? As a matter of fact...I got these papers through mail and it seems I only need to show up to class tomorrow...I guess it's one of the begginer level classes...anyways, could you take a look at these and lend me a hand? Ah, if it's not too much of a bother I mean..."

Ari suddenly notices the crying girl,who was previously sleeping,and rushes to her side, leaving the papers he was talking about on top of his bed. As he gets closer, he takes a paper tissue from his pocket and hands it to the girl. "Hm, are you okay? I don't know what is wrong but...it's probably okay now..."
    « Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 03:45:24 PM by alex » Logged

y0k41

Commandant

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: July 10, 2018, 12:04:08 AM »

"Oh, sure..." Ellie absentmindedly leafed through the papers, her mind wandering. Might as well return the favor. Looks like she's enrolled in the same Magic Application class, along with the mandatory Lab credits. Crap, that's tomorrow. Well, there goes any good impression I've made on her. Hah! All I've done is get lost and hide under the sheets.
    She sneered at herself. Nothing to lose there. Let'see, what else...just the usual G.E. with a side of magic lessons. Ah, Mage History with Laura Frank, now that's a quirky professor. Hm...? She glanced at a copy of Ari's registration form. Well that's a weird error to make. Who the heck fills in Male by accident and crosses it out? What an airhead.
    "Hey Ari, I'll show you around the campus if you don't know where to go, it's a friggin labyrinth when you're new." Ellie glanced up and saw the 2 girls on the other bed. Ooh, looks like the other girl woke up. Yikes, is she having a moment? That Ari girl sure is bold, I would've just given her some space...
    « Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 12:06:21 AM by y0k41 » Logged

uni_at_lastation
    A Weiss Schwarz, CHAOS card gamer, at your service 24/7~

Marquess

Loli Points: 20

Money :591.00LTD

Send Money to uni_at_lastation
    ecchi nano wa ikenai to omoi masu yo?

View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: July 10, 2018, 12:15:36 PM »

Suzuka still drowsy from sleeping, grab the tissue and wipe her tears off. "You ok? Did you have a bad dream?" Ari concernedly asked. Suzuka suddenly remember her bad memories, grab Ari by the shirt collar and whisper in her ear "None...of your business..." She push Ari aside and walk past Ellie who froze by her very presence and left the room.

Ellie unfroze and slumps into the bed while continuing to browse through Ari documents "Geee....Ari you sure have bad luck getting to share the room with her. She's been here in this school more longer before you arrived, she doesn't have any roommates who want to share the room because of her status. You know right? A well known mercenary who fought many battles for money, until her client betray her and was caught by the Mage Association and the Peacekeepers. See that collar around her neck? That's to prevent her from using any highly dangerous spells she currently possessed, oh I also heard that collar is a bomb collar or something though it might not be true. Ever since then, all she did was lofting around passing all the test the school can throw at her and finally gave up and let her be on her own while being targeted by the senpais who not only are jealous of her but despises her for her unclean status as a mercenary like some upper social class. Once a while you might find dent marks on walls or blood stain on the lockers, should be her handy work keeping the senpais and bullies in check. Hey are you even listening to me?"
    « Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 12:17:18 PM by uni_at_lastation » Logged

A spinning Nagamon is a happy Nagamon~

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: July 10, 2018, 01:05:23 PM »

Watching the girl leave "I guess everyone as their share of problems...Probably not a good idea to pry into her personal stuff, although she didn't feel that bad a person..." Hearing Ellie talking about the girl who just left, Ari is brought back to reality.

"Eh? Oh,sorry,I was a bit distracted. Anyways, she sounds like a strong person. She might have her own issues to worry about but it was kinda my fault for sticking my nose where it didn't belong. I'll take you up on that campus tour. I'lll treat you to something if when we pass by the cafeteria, I have some spare change that could use some spending"

y0k41

Commandant

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: July 10, 2018, 03:10:58 PM »

Ah...could it be, she's the one who gave that bully a black-eye? Ellie recalled the chatter she heard outside the door. They should count themselves lucky that's all it ended at. I definitely don't want to get on her bad side.

"Alright, I"ll show you around. My room's right next door, lemme drop off my bag first."
       With that the two girls walked about the campus. Ellie explained how it was arranged in a large circle, like a clock. The "Castle" was on the east end of the map, 3'o clock, its gardens the getting the best of the rising sun's rays. 12 was the elementary school- 1 the Middleschool, 2 the Highschool. 4'o clock was the college buildings. 6'o clock the Colosseum and other sports grounds, which overlapped with 5 and 7. 8 was the main library. 9'o clock was the administrative buildings. 10'o clock the arts buildings and theatre. 11 is basically just a park, with the bus stop to head into the main city (a 20 minute ride). Past the outside were mostly mountains and forest.
       Although simple on paper, the tricky part navigating campus was everything in between the circumference. Essentially a whole town plaza was crammed into campus- there were no vehicles permitted (the campus wasn't too huge anyways), but a system of street trolleys made getting around convenient. Plenty of places to eat and shop, even apartments for more residents. Although 80% of the population is students, some people just live here permanently. This "Academy City" was a bit of a tourist destination, so depending on the time of year the "plaza" could be quite thriving and busy.

In the very center was this all was the Magic Center- the heart and soul of the academy where all magic-related classes are held. All students frequent this building one way or another. The girls ate crepes from a stall at the park after a long afternoon, courtesy of Ari, and in the evening hit the cafeteria for dinner. When Ellie brought up going for the public bathhouse, Ari seemed flustered and ran off with some excuse of having work she had to finish.

The next morning.
       "Next!" Professor Murdel called out, as Ellie and Miya walked back to their seats. "Ari, was it? Looks like you're the last one left today." He gave her a scrutinizing look, as if recognizing something odd in her eyes, making her uncomfortable. He dismissed the odd feeling. "Well, let's see what you're capable of. Just a simple class D missile will do. And no stepping past the line!" He gestured to Bob the target dummy and the class waited to see how she'd conjure up her magic.

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: July 10, 2018, 04:04:25 PM »

"Okay, just like aunt taught you. Even though it's not necessay I should probably move my hand a bit, aunt said it'd be weird to just cast spells out of nowhere...oh right, she did give me that thing, I should probably use it"

Ari takes a silver ring from his bag, puts it on the right index finger and moves to the shooting position. Making a circular motion with his right hand, he brings it close to his torso. As this is done, the ring shines. "Just keep passing mana through the ring, aunt said it'd be better to make them think that the ring is required for me to preform magic...even though I don't need anything...oh well, it's not much of a bother..." As he launches his fist, he opens it. From the palm,a bolt of energy come out and hits Bob's body dead on. Ari sighs, and hopes he did enough to pass the teacher's examination.
    « Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 04:09:12 PM by alex » Logged

y0k41

Commandant

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: July 11, 2018, 01:07:14 AM »

"Hm..." the professor observed Ari's movements carefully, stroking his beard. "Nice technique. Let's take this opportunity to review what a magic trigger is." He cleared his throat. "As we all know, everyone varies in how they channel their spells. Many people think this is only a matter of style, but in fact, it boils down to the caster's personality. The key to magic is in imagination, but body and mind are closely connected, and "ritual" is a key trigger to imagination. The more significant this symbolic act to the caster, the more powerfully their magic is projected. This is why many magical girls change their triggers as they grow up- to discover your ideal trigger is akin to discovering yourself. And I think I should be speaking for most of us when I say that is no easy task." He held up his hands in mock defeat.

"Ari," he turned back to the child before him, slipping on a glove inscribed with a magical circle. "That was a fine display of magic. However, as a martial artist, I must say that your heart and body felt out-of-sync. Do you know the concept of Kiai? Allow me to demonstrate." He took up a stance, a bit of an odd sight for an older man with graying hair in a suit. His teaching assistant faced him, holding up a padded glove. The professor drew in a long, silent breath. Then he launched forward with his fist and an air-splitting shout, as if it all were released at once from an immense force of invisible pressure. "HAH!!"
       The assistant stayed firm, but was pushed back several meters in a cloud of dust. "A nifty invention," the professor spoke as he slipped off the now steaming glove, "but terribly impractical compared to the magic you girls possess. I hope it may have demonstrated something today. Remember, put your heart and soul into your trigger- it is the pen, your magic is the ink. A great mage does not smear ink with their bare hands. Explore this thoroughly. Class dismissed!"

Ellie sighed, embarrassed at the events of the day. Miya had already left for her private lessons (most advanced students take these), leaving her with the much-younger Ari. "Well...neat class, eh? Looks like that's all we have today, Saturdays are pretty easy." She tried to ignore the fact that her underclassman already outshone her, a bit depressed. "Well, I'll probably head back to the dorms then...eh? The colosseum?" Ellie noticed a certain sparkle in Ari's eyes as she brought up the topic. "Well, it's where the battles take place, but the season hasn't started yet...hrm? You still want to go? Well...I guess I don't mind." Ellie caved in at the other girl's obvious enthusiasm. (plus she was weak against little girls) "C'mon, we'll hop on a trolley. I don't think anyone will be there, but if we're lucky, maybe we'll get to see some people practicing."
    « Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 01:25:51 AM by y0k41 » Logged

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: July 11, 2018, 04:44:26 AM »

On the trolley on the way to the colosseum "Teacher has a point,I'm not one with this body at all...maybe I should take up some martial arts classes.I did take some Krav Maga classes back in the day...in my original body.Sigh, now that I think about it I still go to the toilt and try to take a piss while standing up. Hold habits die hard..."

"Hey Ellie, do you think taking martial arts classes would help me get more in sync with my body? And also, there should be tons of ways to cast magic right? How do you find the best way for you to cast, the best "pen" so to speak...how did you find yours? To be honest what sensei said keeps bugging me, it's like I was being told in a subtle way that I'm not doing things wrong, but I'm not doing it right either...By the way, your magic is interesting, I noticed how sometimes a random pen or a sheet of paper would start floating out of nowhere. Dunno if anyone ever told you but I feel like you might have so much mana that it starts to uncounciously pour out of your body"

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to: