Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Lolitannia The Holy Loli Kingdom « Lolitannia Scans « New Releases « Chitose Get You!! Chapter 21
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chitose Get You!! Chapter 21  (Read 416 times)
Kuro vi Lolitannia
The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

Loli Points: -15

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 50 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 40 LTD
    Money :9800.09LTD

Send Money to Kuro vi Lolitannia
    I- I'm Still The Emperor You Baka!

View Profile WWW
    « on: February 07, 2017, 12:33:25 PM »

"T H I C C Dragon"
    (Thanks y0k41 for the pic!)
    MegaDirect DownloadRead Online
    DON'T ABUSE OUR DIRECT LINK AND ONLINE READER
    IF POSSIBLE PLS DL FROM MEGA LINK OR READ ONLINE @ BATOTO.NET

Well, new release lol. Actually y0k41 did like 79.9% of this chapter, alex did the 20%, and I'm the 0.1% and I'm also the main reason why this chapter is so late HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, I wanted to let y0k41 posted this in the front page TBH but I changed some shits about our posting format...

YES! Now we'll upload the releases to Megumin... I- I mean, Mega.nz as well. I really like the site. No waiting time and pretty easy to download shits once you use their app/program (I'm not being paid to advertise the site btw, just my honest thought.)

AAAAANYWAY. We will put the shameless

"DON'T ABUSE OUR DIRECT LINK AND ONLINE READER
    IF POSSIBLE PLS DL FROM MEGA LINK OR READ ONLINE @ BATOTO.NET"

in every releases posts from now on. Our site's server is sponsored by Grumpy, the creator of Batoto. And well... Our site is kinda... Limited in space and bandwidth... So, please do use the Mega link or read the releases online in Batoto instead of using our ddl and online reader! Don't worry no rule such as hour limit and stuffs. I'll upload the release in Batoto immediately (if you see me shitposting there, say hi!).

If we ever need more extra space and more bandwidth in the future I might need to ask for donation... But for now it's all good. The domain is being paid everyday by Qwarck, the only other admin besides me in this site ahahaha... Qwarck, dude, seriously, thanks.

CREDITS
    Spoiler for Hiden:
    Translator : y0k41
    Cleaner : alex
    Typesetter : y0k41
    Proofreader : y0k41
    Quality Checker : Useless admin a.k.a Kuro vi Lolitannia

Pages: [1]   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to: