Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Keep Lolitannia Alive  (Read 7416 times)
Tsukiko

Citizen

Loli Points: 4

Money :60.00LTD

Send Money to Tsukiko

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2015, 07:38:24 AM »

Udonge in the box
Sorry, I lied. I don't know how to keep Lolitannia alive for sure, but I do know how to kill a web presence. It's easy: don't update content. Once the content of a site remains static for a while, people stop checking in. Basic human psychology. It's easy to look at the forums and see that some of the boards haven't been touched in years. The main blog is three months old; the last tweet looks to have been in June.

I know I'm a new guy and all, but I think this could be a cool place to hang out. One thing I know about lolicons is that there are a freaking lot of us, I'm sure to the tune of tens of millions, at least. Otherwise, why are they luring the market with so many lolis in anime and manga these days?  This could be a busy place.

The site might benefit from a face lift, but that's only a minor issue. The main one is content. Here's what we need.

1. I've noticed that there are a few people who seem to be regulars, and that they apparently want to keep things going. Just get on the forums and talk. Make something up to talk about. Say anything. It doesn't really matter what, but I guess it would be cool if it touched upon lolis somehow. Is Shana prettier in her regular schoolgirl or flame haze form? Well, flame haze, duh! She freaking rocks the world! I noticed alex just revisited an old thread on music, specifically, he says, because no one has posted there in a while. That's board responsibility. There ought to be something new every day so there'll be something new to see. This post fits into that category.

2. I don't know who has authority to post in the blog, but posts don't have to be restricted to group announcements. There can be feature articles about various aspects of anime, manga, and lolis. Even Shana's prettiest form.

3. You know what would be cool? A loli gallery. All the lolis we can think of and what they're in. Don't need big pics; just 200x300 jpegs would do. When people Google lolis, they'll eventually come here. I'd like to have the resource myself and stop relying on other people's "The Top 10 Cutest Lolis" lists. I'd rather make up my own mind on that.

So, that's my take on it. "Never give in. Never give up." Who said that?

"Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of."  -- Bethany Hamilton
Kuro vi Lolitannia
The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

Loli Points: -19

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 50 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 80 LTD Price : 35 LTD
    Money :9880.09LTD

Send Money to Kuro vi Lolitannia
    I- I'm Still The Emperor You Baka!

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 08:40:09 AM »

We do have loli gallery.

Tsukiko

Citizen

Send Money to Tsukiko

View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 09:22:16 AM »

Hey! At last we meet!  Where is it?

"Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of."  -- Bethany Hamilton
    Kuro vi Lolitannia
    The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 50 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 80 LTD Price : 35 LTD

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 05:35:21 PM »

http://www.holylolikingdom.net/forum/index.php?topic=754.0

:3

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Loli Points: 22

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 40 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :2505.00LTD

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 07:18:09 AM »

I haven't really thought about it but damn, it has been way too long since our last release...is our main problem lack of translators or lack of active staff in general? (not one to talk over here, it has been months since I last cleaned something  Sweat )
    Anyway, the biggest bursts of activity that I can remember were the random ass games we made up and...iEatloli's intro thingy. What happened to that dude anyway? Did he finally get caught by the Secret Loli Police?

But yeah, you are right. If we let time go by without doing anything in here, Lolitannia might eventually die. I'd hate to see that happen! Cry

There is no one anywhere in the world who is truly malicious - Noumi Kudryavka
    Tsukiko

Citizen

Send Money to Tsukiko

View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: September 25, 2015, 09:58:58 AM »

@Alex, as you know, I've offered to clean and typeset, but that's kind of moot without translators, isn't it?  I might be able to pull in a Chinese translator.  He's crazy about cute anime girls; we've argued over who was the cutest.  And, he's Chinese.  I have no idea how he feels about loli ecchi and hentai.  I like some of the ecchi, but just tolerate most of the hentai.  Nothing moral against it; they're just drawings, after all.

I might Possibly (note the capital "P") pull off Japanese translation, but slowly.  My vocabulary sucks, but I understand Japanese grammar and am no longer afraid of kanji.  Being an amateur linguist, I've been able to successfully do English translations of languages I know essentially nothing about, like Finnish and Czech, and I'd say Japanese is more like English than Finnish is.  The hard part is always idioms.  When I get some time, I might grab some raws and experiment.

I'll have to search for iEatLoli and see what that's about.  I can imagine.

@Kuro, that's why I didn't find it; buried in the forums.  But, yeah.  Lots of the pics have expired, but enough remain to make it worth going through.  Some real cuties there.  It'll take me days to get through them all.

@Alex: I'm way past 5 posts. :D

Dead/Comatose/Dying
    Commandant

Loli Points: 10

Money :25.00LTD

Send Money to 21383013543330
    月落烏啼霜滿天,江楓漁火對愁眠。姑蘇城外寒山寺,夜半鐘聲到客船。

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 04:46:59 PM »

http://www.holylolikingdom.net/forum/index.php?topic=1426.0
    http://www.holylolikingdom.net/forum/index.php?topic=1427.0

Still some stuff here awaiting cleaning, proofing, typesetting.

http://www.holylolikingdom.net/forum/index.php?topic=1428.0

Still some stuff here awaiting proofing, typesetting.

http://www.holylolikingdom.net/forum/index.php?topic=1450.0
    http://www.holylolikingdom.net/forum/index.php?topic=1451.0

Still some stuff here awaiting typesetting.
    « Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 04:47:21 PM by 21383013543330 » Logged
    Kuro vi Lolitannia
    The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #7 on: September 28, 2015, 07:26:06 AM »

Kyaaah~~~

Btw for LB 4koma it's actually because I'm still wondering which page is which. I've been wanting to fix it for some time now....

Dead/Comatose/Dying
    Commandant

Loli Points: 10

Money :25.00LTD

Send Money to 21383013543330
    月落烏啼霜滿天,江楓漁火對愁眠。姑蘇城外寒山寺,夜半鐘聲到客船。

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #8 on: September 28, 2015, 05:40:08 PM »

Page numbers are the middle row.
    alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Loli Points: 22

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 40 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :2505.00LTD

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: September 30, 2015, 07:37:42 AM »

I'll try to clean some pages once I have free time again... Despair

There is no one anywhere in the world who is truly malicious - Noumi Kudryavka
    Pages: [1]   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to: