Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
Lolitannia The Holy Loli Kingdom « Central Area « Lolitannia's Slum « LLL (Legends of Lolitannia's Lolicons)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LLL (Legends of Lolitannia's Lolicons)  (Read 139196 times)
y0k41
Commander of the Loli-loli Defense Brigade

Commandant

Loli Points: 30

• Awards Price : 35 LTD Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :3485.00LTD

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #15 on: April 28, 2014, 02:34:35 PM »

I know it's a master spark, I won't be able to block it but I can hide my position from broken by blocking his field of view at least xD *sneaks around*

Btw is it a railgun version of it? Since your power is science and all...because if it is, then I put a tiny rubber shield inside it to impede the flow of electricity and render it useless!  Tring3

And yeah Kuro that sounds fair~ though what did you use antimatter on Oh Shi..

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Loli Points: 22

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 40 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :2505.00LTD

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: April 28, 2014, 02:41:05 PM »

And yeah Kuro that sounds fair~ though what did you use antimatter on Oh Shi..
    Yeah, I'm worried about that too Cry
    Anyways, since I have some free time...
    *Makes a one handed sword out of light*

There is no one anywhere in the world who is truly malicious - Noumi Kudryavka
    BrokenSalvation
    <Insert witty title here>

Marquess

Loli Points: 32

• Awards Price : 250 LTD Price : 40 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 125 LTD Price : 180 LTD
    Money :11036.00LTD

Send Money to BrokenSalvation
    Real eyes realize real lies

View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: April 28, 2014, 05:11:39 PM »

No matter! *Jumps so f*ckin' high*

"DRAGON METEORRRRR!!!!" *Devastates the whole area with a Master Spark*

Btw is it a railgun version of it? Since your power is science and all...because if it is, then I put a tiny rubber shield inside it to impede the flow of electricity and render it useless!  Tring3

Nope, its a 99% legitimate Master Spark  LULZ  It was included in my lists of powers so...

"Defends against any incoming attacks"

I USE ANTI-MATTER!

Now nothing really matters... Wait, is that how it's supposed to work?

That pun though  Ahahaha
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 05:12:13 PM by BrokenSalvation » Logged

y0k41

Commandant

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: April 28, 2014, 07:01:24 PM »

Oh Shi.. Guh....I'm probably ****ed but as a last ditch effort I'll launch myself via giant rubber band and hopeforthebest! Hit&Run2

iEat_Loli
    Unluckiest lolicon in Lolitannia

Marquess

Loli Points: 2

Money :679.00LTD

Send Money to iEat_Loli
    Have nothing but Loli on my little brain

View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: April 29, 2014, 12:29:30 AM »

haaah how trouble some i got powers opposite of my type : i got defensive power of
    http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Shield_Construction
    Capabilities :
    The user can construct shields and shield-like objects to defend themselves, which can be composed of organic or inorganic matter, energy, etc.
    Limitation : none ?

well i guess i will watch the fight from far *fly away using shield as my foot hold in the air*
    oh i see y0k41 in the ground half damaged....
    "since you're a good person, i will cast a shield to protect you while you recover, so i guess you owe me one ?" *cast camuflage shield*
    description : will last for 5 turn starting anyone below my post with condition of y0k41's turn is at least one in that 5 turn if not the process is reseted the shield will hide his presence of any kind of searching technique/monsters/lolis etc

Spoiler for Hiden:
    tell me if i made a mistake because still not quite understand the rule and i had question : the condition to change power is ?
    « Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 06:51:07 AM by iEat_Loli » Logged

y0k41

Commandant

Send Money to y0k41
    Don't do it it's a trap!

View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: April 29, 2014, 12:41:45 AM »

Fukken Painful
    Thanks, I owe you one Smoke2...
    well I'm pretty damn sure I lost that fight, I think now's the perfect time to exchange my power and hope for the best.

Repick!

uni_at_lastation
    A Weiss Schwarz, CHAOS card gamer, at your service 24/7~

Marquess

Loli Points: 20

Money :592.00LTD

Send Money to uni_at_lastation
    ecchi nano wa ikenai to omoi masu yo?

View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: April 29, 2014, 03:14:01 AM »

Hmmmm....
    http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Portal_Creation

My BGM theme now
    Spoiler for Hiden:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FWrNjvanSE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FWrNjvanSE</a>
    « Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 10:45:06 AM by uni_at_lastation » Logged

A spinning Nagamon is a happy Nagamon~

BrokenSalvation

Marquess

• Awards Price : 250 LTD Price : 40 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 125 LTD Price : 180 LTD

View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: April 29, 2014, 03:34:51 AM »

*Puts Hakkero on pocket* I guess, your rubber didn't give enough protection(Get it?!)  Smoke

"Starts to create Philosophers stone (Progress: 1/5 posts)"

Spoiler for Hiden:
    tell me if i made a mistake because still not quite understand the rule and i had question : the condition to change power is ?

Just say "Repick!" and then post again after someone else posts

A time traveling Yukari?!  Oh Shi..

Kuro vi Lolitannia
    The Incurable Siscon

The Emperor

Loli Points: -19

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 1000 LTD Price : 50 LTD Price : 80 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 40 LTD
    Money :9937.09LTD

Send Money to Kuro vi Lolitannia
    I- I'm Still The Emperor You Baka!

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #23 on: April 29, 2014, 04:51:06 AM »

haaah how trouble some i got powers opposite of my type : i got defensive power of
    [link]http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Shield_Construction[/link]
    Capabilities :
    The user can construct shields and shield-like objects to defend themselves, which can be composed of organic or inorganic matter, energy, etc.
    Limitation : none ?

well i guess i will watch the fight from far *fly away using shield as my foot hold in the air*
    oh i see y0k41 in the ground half damaged....
    "since you're a good person, i will cast a shield to protect you while you recover, so i guess you owe me one ?" *cast camuflage shield*
    description : will last for 5 turn starting anyone below my post with condition of y0k41's turn is at least one in that 5 turn if not the process is reseted the shield will hide his presence of any kind of searching technique/monsters/lolis etc

Spoiler for Hiden:

If you're flying that high... Then you're a good target for my Electricity Manipulation skill... Yes, Electricity is composed of negatively charged electrons, so I can control it.

BYE~ *ZAP*

EDIT : I'm not using the anti-matter and nothingness skill which is my strongest skill that might corrupt me, so I can barely move. Can guard but can't attack for a few turns then...
    « Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 04:53:13 AM by Kuro vi Lolitannia » Logged

iEat_Loli

Marquess

Send Money to iEat_Loli

View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: April 29, 2014, 05:26:45 AM »

sorry to disappoint you ( though i believe using that attack not cost anything much on you ) i'm well aware of attack like that
    *cast shield* now i-- THAT ATTACK IS TOO STRONG cih *made a second layer of reflect-type shield to bounce the attack to the attacker* but the attack still too strong and i got minor damage and the attack is not fully bounced and crashing somewhere and collapse
    [cannot post for 4 turn because collapse]

Spoiler for Hiden:
    i'm hoping no "over power" i hate it neither it's mine or anyone else Ahahaha
    ow

EDIT :
    Spoiler for Hiden:
    and how about using LP(loli point) as our MP ?
    for example :
    ALL of us had 20 LP for starting and when using "repick" and some move like that use 1 LP and when using SPELL/ABILITY/TECHNIQUE etc it cost LP ( more powerful = the more it cost LP and please use a reasonable amount why ? a god-class attack with only 5 LP ? then you just need to use it every 1-2 turn then all died -_- ) and it recover 2 LP(not sure about this amount but to prevent god-class skill to be casted oftenly i think it's fine. feel free to discuss it) on your turn or you can skip your turn by posting "REST" +2 extra LP on your next turn but you cannot post before 2 post after your "REST" and of course if you had 19 LP and on your next turn it will still be 20 LP because 20 is limit, but limit can be increased by 10 when you win 3 battle and accuired new skill.and RUN/MOVE/CHANGING PLACE(changing place by using skill will only cost LP from the consumtion of that skill) cost 1 LP too and please take not if you not using RUN/MOVE or change place YOU'RE STILL AT WHERE EVER SPOT YOU'RE even after casting skill (except recoil)

for example for "REST" :
    after a long battle of survival you had 4 LP left and you want to cast a skill to destroy your enemy but it cost 5 LP normally you can just move somewhere safe( with 1 LP cost from changing place ofc Ahahaha ) and wait your next turn to gain another 2 LP that will make your LP 3+2=5 and cast what ever skill you intended BUT after that your LP is 0 that will make you cannot move after the casting and if by chance your enemy detect you or countering you and cannot move then BOOOOOMM so rest when you feel safe and make sure had loli with you so you will had a good rest

battle example of "REST"
    my LP is 20 and i'm walking in the sky by creating 3 30cm shield that cost me 3 LP to reach a tall tree but i'm ambushed by an attack and cast reflect shield(2 LP) to let the caster eat his/her/hideyoshi attack but the reflected attack is canceled because of another attack from the caster.my LP now is 15 left then my comrade is need help and i cast a shield from the tree because the distance is too far i need extra 1 LP to extend my shield casting range that will make me consumed 2 LP to cover her(i prefer a loli for this example).LP left is 13 then for revenge i made a 100 cm cube[3 LP] above the caster and make it grow long (watch kekkaishi for the animated version) and smash it to the caster but the attacker cast a fire-torrent from the ground to block it but in exchange of using 2 LP for strengthening the shield it pass the the fire-torrent to the caster (in the caster position if this caster had 0 LP it CANNOT dodge the incoming attack except assisted by "placed-before-the-battle" attack/technique. that will make my victory except if it had 1 LP can move from that spot but if i still had enough LP i will continue the hunt....
    case 1 : the caster had 1 LP and use it to run, but i still chasing it. the caster LP will 0 after running and cannot dodge the next attack by him/her/hideyoshi self
    case 2 : the caster had 5 LP. and the caster use teleport magic(if you somehow had teleport item like dimensional bomb etc it will only cost 1 LP from item using) to teleport somewhere, the battle end because i had no leads where it going and instead play with the loli

if this system approved then because i'm using 2 spell (normal shield and reflect shield) it cost :
    1 LP for normal shield and 2 LP for reflect shield = 3 LP
    so 20-3 = 17 left
    « Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 06:39:02 AM by iEat_Loli » Logged

BrokenSalvation

Marquess

View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: April 29, 2014, 05:36:57 AM »

"Prepares a bunch of chemicals for Philosophers Stone (Progress 2/5 posts)"

"Grabs popcorn while watching the carnage"

sorry to disappoint you ( though i believe using that attack not cost anything much on you ) i'm well aware of attack like that
    *cast shield* now i-- THAT ATTACK IS TOO STRONG cih *made a second layer of reflect-type shield to bounce the attack to the attacker* but the attack still too strong and i got minor damage and the attack is not fully bounced and crashing somewhere and collapse
    [cannot post for 4 turn because collapse]
    Spoiler for Hiden:
    i'm hoping no "over power" i hate it neither it's mine or anyone else Ahahaha

But.. you could have used rubber, lotsa rubber...  Sweat Or any high-level barrier seeing as its your main skill...  Ahahaha
    « Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 05:40:17 AM by BrokenSalvation » Logged

iEat_Loli

Marquess

Send Money to iEat_Loli

View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: April 29, 2014, 06:48:00 AM »

But.. you could have used rubber, lotsa rubber...  Sweat Or any high-level barrier seeing as its your main skill...  Ahahaha
    i'm posting this JUST to answer the quote above and this post not reducing the 4 turn restriction though it's 3 now because of Broken's post

the impact recoil is too much if i cast a shield and shield is solid, the impact recoil will not much reduced and i will get my self much more damaged from the recoil compared to let my self to falling to the earth that will reduced much more recoil (and who know i will crashed on to a loli down there ?)

BrokenSalvation

Marquess

View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: April 29, 2014, 07:17:21 AM »

"Adds in all the chemicals, and puts in holy water for better results (Progress: 3/5)"
     Tring3

the impact recoil is too much if i cast a shield and shield is solid, the impact recoil will not much reduced and i will get my self much more damaged from the recoil compared to let my self to falling to the earth that will reduced much more recoil (and who know i will crashed on to a loli down there ?)

Using my (seemingly high) intelligence, I think that you could have:
    1.) Use a shield on the loli
    2.) *If she survives* Use that 'accident' to convince her that you're some kind of magical being and let her make a 'contract' with you  KyubeNyoron
    3.) Use your shield as a way to slow down/stop the fall (Like how you used it as a foot hold)

...Wait, why am I helping an (possible) enemy?!  Surprised!
    « Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 07:19:14 AM by BrokenSalvation » Logged

uni_at_lastation
    A Weiss Schwarz, CHAOS card gamer, at your service 24/7~

Marquess

Loli Points: 20

Money :592.00LTD

Send Money to uni_at_lastation
    ecchi nano wa ikenai to omoi masu yo?

View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: April 29, 2014, 10:47:57 AM »

My powers are so simple~
    I don't have to do anything~

A spinning Nagamon is a happy Nagamon~

alex
    Sometimes a cleaner

Troops

Loli Points: 22

• Awards Price : 180 LTD Price : 85 LTD Price : 40 LTD Price : 35 LTD Price : 55 LTD Price : 1000 LTD
    Money :2505.00LTD

Send Money to alex

View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: April 29, 2014, 12:54:34 PM »

My powers are so simple~
    I don't have to do anything~
    Lucky you...I have to get stuff anytime I can if I want to stand a chance...
    In the meantime I'll grow some lightwings
    *grows wings. Currently have glowsticks, a light sword and wings*

There is no one anywhere in the world who is truly malicious - Noumi Kudryavka
    Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to: